FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CF-Auto-Root Note 3 Neo SM-N7505

15th January 2015, 05:39 PM |#91  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up Great!
I followed all the steps and worked fine on my Galaxy Note 3 Neo LTE.

Nice post!

20th January 2015, 08:32 AM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SM-N7505 Lollipop...!!!!
Can I install/get lollipop on my SM-N7505 LTE...!!! (Hungarian)
Baseband: N7505xxucnl1
Using in India...
As I am constantly facing "com.process.phone" Type error.. Don't know what it is but usually happens when I receive calls and all of a sudden network disappears..!!!
+ I have seen people getting Android 5.0 on "Note 3 World Edition" though it is not released...!!!
25th January 2015, 09:42 AM |#93  
Flag sharjah

More
note 3 neo 7505 lte rooted device received update OTA how to update
Dear members
I have a rooted note 3 neo 7505 lte jelly bean 4.3 Recently I got a kit kat update over the air and via kies ....
Should I update the device via kies directly buy pressing update or there is a method of doing this update...
And should i update or not is it working fine
kindly help as soon as possible
27th January 2015, 01:57 PM |#94  

More
Update:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabush

Dear members
I have a rooted note 3 neo 7505 lte jelly bean 4.3 Recently I got a kit kat update over the air and via kies ....
Should I update the device via kies directly buy pressing update or there is a method of doing this update...

Yes, Update it over the Air: and believe me it is way better than jelly bean. The S-View has updated readability as far as the local covers with sensors are concerned. But u'll loose the Capability of Multi window option when someone calls u and u r on any other app or browser etc. This feature was there I guess in Jelly Bean but now it is not here in Kit Kat. + u will get another update soon after this one, approx of 10 MB for extra stability that SAMSUNG has just launched. GO FOR IT over the air...

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabush

Dear members

One more thing u should Un-root it first...!!! It is always great to use it the way it is meant to be. As I have experienced that rooting will not give you a phone in your hand equivalent to I-Phone
28th January 2015, 11:50 AM |#95  
Flag sharjah

More
Thanks alot hv done the update.... i had to do it with samsung kies as over the air did not work....i got a message saying ur phone has been modified
i first uninstalled supersu then updated the phone n lastly did a factory reset ....let see how it works
2nd February 2015, 07:04 AM |#96  
Flag sharjah

More
Suggest must Apps for samsung 7505
Dear members...do suggest must apps for kit kat samsung 7505 which i should install
And any app which can remove bloatware n pre installed apps
My phone is not rooted any more after the update so cant remove unwanted apps
Thanks in advance
4th February 2015, 07:18 AM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This works for 750
4th February 2015, 10:55 PM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
How we can zero Knox?
27th March 2015, 09:59 AM |#99  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Prompt
Hi, I have a problem right now after doing exactly as you mentioned
i used your steps
And I got passed in Odin
But the phone stuck on galaxy note 3 neo logo
And don't want to boot or get into recovery mode
I could putt on download mode and flashed thorgnal firmware
A tried again and the same problem
Please advise
31st March 2015, 10:57 PM |#100  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
you guys who successfully rooted the device can you tell me your device type and which version of odin did you use, and if you can please tell which file did you flash also. thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread