Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [KitKat] [LINARO] AxxionKat ROM - The revolution has arrived

28th March 2015, 08:30 PM |#1051  
Thanks Meter: 10

84 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprkain

Well I got it downloaded, installed, and I'm now updating it. Thanks man I appreciate it. I'll let you or anyone who cares know how it runs. Thanks again man

Absolutely. Let me know how it turns out. I also have 1.6, but don't remember how that compared.

I have a pretty good versions of cm11, liquid smooth, and aokp. Between those 3 and axxion, I want to compare battery life, features, and speed.

Best of luck with v1.5

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
28th March 2015, 08:52 PM |#1052  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 561

381 posts
More
Thanks guys for continuing it... We already got axxionpop aosp booting for spyder!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to siracuervo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2015, 12:24 AM |#1053  
Thanks Meter: 633

1,217 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siracuervo

Thanks guys for continuing it... We already got axxionpop aosp booting for spyder!

Awesome!
Yesterday, 01:09 PM |#1054  
Flag Butler
Thanks Meter: 32

226 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh2o13

Absolutely. Let me know how it turns out. I also have 1.6, but don't remember how that compared.

I have a pretty good versions of cm11, liquid smooth, and aokp. Between those 3 and axxion, I want to compare battery life, features, and speed.

Hey I just want to thank you again for uploading axxionkat 1.5. Since I reflashed it onto my phone it is running as great as I remember it. Thank again for uploading it for me and for anyone else who wanted it.
Today, 01:14 AM |#1055  
Thanks Meter: 10

84 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprkain

Hey I just want to thank you again for uploading axxionkat 1.5. Since I reflashed it onto my phone it is running as great as I remember it. Thank again for uploading it for me and for anyone else who wanted it.

I'm glad it's working out for you. I was glad to help. You've got me thinking of going back to restore my backup of
v1.. 5 now.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread