[Q&A][Discussion]Xdabbeb's Camera Mod

24th March 2015, 12:10 PM |#221  
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanvn

Could u show me the way to modify media_profiles.xml to enable 4K video? Im using a Lollipop rom.

Hello,i am also interested of modifying my media_profiles on LP leak,so if there`s one who can help me.... Thanks in advance!
24th March 2015, 06:58 PM |#222  

0 posts
Xcam lg g2 low light video
Hello,
Thank you for the Xcam upgrade for my stock G2! So far it is much better than stock camera. I also purchased the 1.99 settings app!
I am a slickdeals poster and have shared this thread to members buying this phone so hopefully you get more app purchases for your awesome camera mod.

Noob question:
What is the best setting(s) for low light video without flash? I see a night mode on the camera end but not on the video end. Is there a video night mode for xcam, or just the four listed? Sorry. I'm sure this is answered in the thread, but with over 500 pages it is daunting and hoping someone could help?

Thanks again!
Last edited by str1pes; 24th March 2015 at 07:24 PM.
24th March 2015, 08:29 PM |#223  
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 63

283 posts
More
After changing DPI to 420 on cloudyg2 and setting scam DPI to 480 with app settings it still shows as 420 dpi , any way to fix this?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heithered

After changing DPI to 420 on cloudyg2 and setting scam DPI to 480 with app settings it still shows as 420 dpi , any way to fix this?

Edit: nvm app settings wasnt force closing xcam, did it manually and everythings all right.
26th March 2015, 01:07 AM |#224  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 319

1,282 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have the advanced drivers installed and the camera version 3.20 for advanced drivers installed. I started comparing some things to get my camera to a lower DPI. In the process, I compared the media profiles. XML files from both packages and they are different. Just wondering why? Which would be the "correct" one? Since installing either zip file will replace one with the other. Thanks for any information. Oh, and the differences are in 720 recording and 4k recording. Bitrate I believe.
Yesterday, 04:09 AM |#225  

1 posts
XCam LG
Hi,

I have an LG G2 that I had installed the Cloudy ROM on. After I had installed Cloudy I installed your XCam software and the app for settings. The camera worked good but I went back to the factory software on my phone.

Is it possible to use your XCam on my LG G2 with factory ROM, not rooted? Plus the app for settings? When I have tried the app it says it does not work with this version of phone.

Thanks,
Glenn
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, focus, lg g2, mod, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread