Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Modifying]A10 Chinese 2 DIN Car Audio WinCE6+Android 4.x.x with "GIBROID"

28th March 2015, 09:21 PM |#211  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2015
I am using Gibdroid for longer than a year, My android crashed and its unstable now. I want do use the new 26 september build.

Is there any other links to download this file? The download speed is very low.
Yesterday, 10:30 PM |#212  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Broken links report
New Serg090909 2014 Build at 26 november 2014 :

Part 1 of 4
Part 2 of 4
Part 3 of 4
Part 4 of 4 Turbobit reports "Файл serg090909-car2014-sd-4g-full.part4.rar НЕ НАЙДЕН" (File serg090909-car2014-sd-4g-full.part4.rar NOT FOUND)

GIBROID 01 November 2013 Old build

Part 1 of 8
Part 2 of 8 Turbobit reports "File Not Found - it may have been removed."

Many thanks to Serg and Chandler. If you can reload these files, the community would greatly appreciate it.
Today, 12:49 AM |#213  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Me too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwakious

hi @ll!!!
look at your pm

Hi mwakious, I'd like to test your ROM, too.
Today, 06:13 AM |#214  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Thumbs up Thank you for GIBROID.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler13

GIBROID 11 January 2014 Old Build

Part 1 of 3
Part 2 of 3
Part 3 of 3

Many thanks go to Serg. I installed the files above as follows.
On a Windows 7 laptop, I installed Win32 Disk Imager. The SD was detected as normal when inserted. I selected the img file and clicked write. When finished, I closed Win32 imager.
I also installed the Mini Tool Partition Wizard. It revealed all the partitions on my sd. I selected UDISK and then selected "extend" from the left menu. I extended the UDISK partition to max. I clicked apply and the internal storage was extended to use the full SD. I removed the SD, went to the car,and placed the card in the GPS slot. I switched on the radio, I saw the green screen briefly, then after a while the Punisher logo came up. A little later, I got the calibration screen. Once calibrated, I got the Android running on Russian. I found the settings icon and scrolled to "язык"; I clicked on it, and I changed to language to English.

All of this worked great on my single-din Road Veles II [CVVE-C180-2GEN], but it was critical that I be able to run Torque PRO with a USB cable. It worked before my Android system corrupted, so I knew I had the hardware sorted. All I needed to do what sort this software. IT WAS EASY!

I installed Torque Pro without any issues. Setup was fine, but Torque refused to see my OBD adapter. I attempted to install and run OBD Host Diagnostics from Play Store, but could not get past an "error 923". I found an OBD Host Diagnostics APK and installed it as a work-around. I let it run its diagnostics and it identified an issue, and repaired it. I rebooted and everything worked!

Thanks again for this solution, Serg. Next, I'm going to investigate writing to the NAND, but for now, my radio works again and it was VERY important for me to be able to run Torque Pro since it is the only set of gauges my car has at the moment.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes