AOSP 5.1 ROM Compiled for the Moto E

It’s been a few weeks since the release of Android 5.1 and XDA Senior Member percy_g2 has … more

CutCalc: A Calculator for Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical and mechatronics engineers may want a handy app to calculate data for … more

Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HOW-TO] Full access External SD card on Kitkat WITHOUT ROOT

14th December 2014, 11:36 PM |#21  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 29

112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtrash

Hi, ALEX,

Ekhm... I have deep feeling that I MUST help you immediately, otherwise you may suffer serious mental problems as a result of schizophrenia.

So, what caused my concern, you may ask.

Let me remember you... according to the post where you wrote:
==================================================
thanks for using File Expert. If you have anything regarding to File Expert please simply drop us an email and we will try to do our best to serve you.

File Expert Team Support Email:

support @ xageek.com

Thanks,

Alex
================================================== =

you have sent in 2011, you are the developer of this app.
I am very happy that you have found it today, however my concern is why, for goodness' sake, are you callling the article written by you as "their"

Why I am suggesting that you suffer from the mentioned above brain illness? Because I have the trust in people, so I cannot assume that you started the thread to have just a COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENT of YOUR app, which to work in full, needs purchase of worth some 5 bucks key... and, which so far is not very popular at GooglePlay

By the way, personally I think that you have pretty unique way of thinking, if you count that no one would realize the "coincidence" between your nickname @xcxin and the apk names: apps/details?id=xcxin.filexpert / /apps/details?id=xcxin.fehd. It may be compared only if some time ago, Steve Jobs (RIP) would send a tweet that he found perfect phone in the shop: iPhone

Hahaha...wow good job catching thatmmmm. Also....Alex-- your such a tool man..

3rd March 2015, 09:01 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 3

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adams555

Hallo everybody

i find a new way to have a full access to ext sd card

so simple so easy

1-- firest you have to make full format on tablet . phone with rom jelly bean .
2-transfer all your files from your computer to tablet , phone with jelly bean .video ,music .foto and let open at list ones to be sure that all files are working as well.
3-now your sd card is ready take it out and put it in tablet. phone with rom kit kat 4.4 it will working so well -and if you need to add more video transfer it to the old folders on your sd card , don,t open new folder it well not work -just the old folder

i find that kit kat rom it still working with the Permission of jelly bean rom .. and it will not be denied

the best to use a new sd card -- the old cards it need to have a low format level
I am used it in many sd cards and it working as well --.

please don,t format the sd card on kit kat .
so i find the problem in the programs how installed bei the rom on the sd card .
I wish to convert a copy of these programs how installed on the sd card by the jelly bean rom .
to used it direct on any sd card with kit kat rom

my be anybody can helpe to find way to do that

Huh?
1st April 2015, 12:48 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up Problem fixed
Guys i found a much easier steps to overcome the problem to access external card in Android 4.4....Follow the link below:
1st April 2015, 02:53 PM |#24  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 453

1,495 posts
More
What link?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread