[ROM] Stock AT&T 1.58 Deodexed

284 posts
Thanks Meter: 398
By miller_kid, Senior Member on 16th May 2014, 01:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th May 2014, 07:56 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 4
The badseeds custom Rom fixed the calculator issue, but I ended up switching to skyfall. Didn't like the font changes, but those who like badseeds work it is still an amazing Rom.
17th August 2014, 06:37 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 30
man I really need this but AFH is acting up right now. guess my phone's soft bricked until the servers finish updating. thanks for posting this OP hope I get a chance to grab it tomorrow.
27th August 2014, 10:18 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 96
I want to flash this but I wonder if I am delete bloat and it not reinstall when I reboot.,..
15th February 2015, 12:48 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 44
I've been on the gpe rom and I'm wanting to flash this. I've tried the deodexed. It shows successful but boots me into recovery. I'm getting ready to try the odexed version. I'm doing complete wipes but it just won't go.
1st April 2015, 08:10 PM |#35  
Flag State College, PA
Thanks Meter: 19
Need Some Help ASAP!
Originally Posted by miller_kid

1.58 odex is uploading now. sorry for the delay. Has an issue with has stopped once on boot. this is because of carrier iq. Does not affect rom in any way. Just an annoyance. I left carrier IQ in to stay stock. You can remove it and kill the error with the mod from this thread:

Link will be up when upload finishes.

I need help. Wiped my data/cache and flashed the deodexed ROM and The Carrier IQ zip using TWRP. On reboot I get the HTC screen and then the phone shuts down.

I can't get into recovery using power/vol-. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread