Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][Sprint] ViperOneM8 4.3.0 Tweaks, HUB, IconPacks, Themes, OTAs and more

Announcement from Turge: Got issues with the registration? You might want to read the FAQ
Yesterday, 02:38 PM |#2851  
Flag wellsville, kansas
Thanks Meter: 3

16 posts
More
I restored my original stock NANDroid backup to be compatible with sunshine, that's why there was an 'itson' folder in system/carrier file. Good to know thanks again MassStash for the enlightenment 👍😁 .

And yes the signature is a bit long, I might need to cut that down a little 😊

via Sprint HTC One M8 (primary-ROM) *ViperOne 4.3.0 + HyperNova 3.4.0/(secondaries -ROM) *LeeDroid v7.0.2 / *Candy5- 5.0.2 + B14CKB1RD 3.4.48 / *XenonHD 5.0.2 / *Bliss POP v2.2 / ~ MultiRom TWRP v2.8.5 {Captain_throwback 3/20} MultiRom v31 / S-OFF [ Huge THANKS and respect to all of the absolutely brilliant XDA-Devs' and Community for all of your hard work and sharing]*
Yesterday, 02:42 PM |#2852  
An Undisclosed Location
Thanks Meter: 319

757 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovo06

Holy jumpin Jupiter batman! That's one long a$$ signature.
Btw, when's the next update?
And I wanna be a beta tester so I sent you like 13 messages. Did you get them???

Asking for an ETA is not usually the accepted method for becoming a beta tester. I am sure they got your messages but they don't add beta testers too often.
Yesterday, 04:37 PM |#2853  
Flag st. louis, mo
Thanks Meter: 210

666 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckvisme

And yes the signature is a bit long, I might need to cut that down a little 😊

via Sprint HTC One M8 (primary-ROM) *ViperOne 4.3.0 + HyperNova 3.4.0/(secondaries -ROM) *LeeDroid v7.0.2 / *Candy5- 5.0.2 + B14CKB1RD 3.4.48 / *XenonHD 5.0.2 / *Bliss POP v2.2 / ~ MultiRom TWRP v2.8.5 {Captain_throwback 3/20} MultiRom v31 / S-OFF [ Huge THANKS and respect to all of the absolutely brilliant XDA-Devs' and Community for all of your hard work and sharing]*

I LOVE THAT SIG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoneGeek

Asking for an ETA is not usually the accepted method for becoming a beta tester. I am sure they got your messages but they don't add beta testers too often.

IDK, I'm very new here and I read somewhere that asking for updates is best ONLY while offering your services as a beta tester (I'm not really gonna do anything I'll just leak it &#128513.
The Following User Says Thank You to stovo06 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 04:54 PM |#2854  
An Undisclosed Location
Thanks Meter: 319

757 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovo06

IDK, I'm very new here and I read somewhere that asking for updates is best ONLY while offering your services as a beta tester (I'm not really gonna do anything I'll just leak it &#128513.

I've never seen devs here appreciate anyone asking for an ETA. JSYK and while these folks are really patient with people I have seen many other devs that just completely go off on people.

So welcome but always best (especially with ROMs) to go back and read the last 15 pages or so. You'll find most of the time the question and answer will be there for most things. As for updates just keep watching this thread or the main thread as sometimes the devs will give a heads up that they're finishing up an update or something.
Yesterday, 07:02 PM |#2855  
Flag st. louis, mo
Thanks Meter: 210

666 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoneGeek

I've never seen devs here appreciate anyone asking for an ETA. JSYK and while these folks are really patient with people I have seen many other devs that just completely go off on people.

So welcome but always best (especially with ROMs) to go back and read the last 15 pages or so. You'll find most of the time the question and answer will be there for most things. As for updates just keep watching this thread or the main thread as sometimes the devs will give a heads up that they're finishing up an update or something.

It's April 1st aka
APRIL FOOLS DAY!
😁
Today, 02:31 AM |#2856  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
relock bootloader
Hi I have unlocked my boot loader along time ago but how do I relock it so I can use ruu to update my firmware
Today, 02:59 AM |#2857  
****holeville, OH
Thanks Meter: 78

449 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcspark

Hi I have unlocked my boot loader along time ago but how do I relock it so I can use ruu to update my firmware

I'm pretty sure you just need to flash the stock recovery and boot img. But to answer your question, I believe it's fastboot oem lock in fastboot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread