Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Allview AX4 nano tablet bricked. ROM, anyone?

8th June 2014, 07:23 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hello!

Yet another idiot that bricked his phone by trying to replace fonts: me.
I did my research, i managed to open recovery mode, wiped data/factory reset etc. But in vain did I try. The tablet is stuck in a bootloop...

I tried searching the web for a ROM and found none. I searched for tablets with similar specs and found a clone: Verykool T742.
But i couldn't find the original device (the one made in China). I only know that it was probably manufactured by ALPS.

The question is: does anyone know/have a custom ROM for me? Or does anyone know what is the original device's name?
If not, then I know I tried...

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	review-allview-ax4-nano.png
Views:	458
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	2787654  
 
 
25th June 2014, 09:37 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
from what I know , Gionee is the manufacturer of the Alview tablets and phones

http://www.allviewmobile.com/index.php?id=1801
28th July 2014, 07:37 AM |#3  
loginfailed's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Focsani
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
AX4 NANO
Have you found anything for your tablet? Have you solved the problem?
19th August 2014, 12:27 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by loginfailed

Have you found anything for your tablet? Have you solved the problem?

Hi there! I see you are from Focsani.
Well, I sent the tablet to the service in Bucharest (Servskills) and they repaired it. I'm waiting for the tablet to arrive.
27th August 2014, 05:07 AM |#5  
loginfailed's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Focsani
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Thumbs up
Good for you!
22nd October 2014, 12:27 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Smile Rom Back-up / Unbrick Pack / Tweaks
Quote:
Originally Posted by loginfailed

Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflychannel

Hi there! I see you are from Focsani.
Well, I sent the tablet to the service in Bucharest (Servskills) and they repaired it. I'm waiting for the tablet to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loginfailed

Have you found anything for your tablet? Have you solved the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danero2005

from what I know , Gionee is the manufacturer of the Alview tablets and phones

http://www.allviewmobile.com/index.php?id=1801

This is a custom build ALPS mainboard and the rest is cheap S**t

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflychannel

Hello!

Yet another idiot that bricked his phone by trying to replace fonts: me.
I did my research, i managed to open recovery mode, wiped data/factory reset etc. But in vain did I try. The tablet is stuck in a bootloop...

I tried searching the web for a ROM and found none. I searched for tablets with similar specs and found a clone: Verykool T742.
But i couldn't find the original device (the one made in China). I only know that it was probably manufactured by ALPS.

The question is: does anyone know/have a custom ROM for me? Or does anyone know what is the original device's name?
If not, then I know I tried...

Try THIS

Yes its an ALPS copy

Code:
(JB) ro.build.fingerprint=alps/allview82_6126/allview82_6126:4.2.2/JDQ39/1393838060:user/test-keys
(KK) ro.build.fingerprint=alps/allview82_6126/allview82_6126:4.4.2/KOT49H/1408954295:user/test-keys

(JB) ro.build.description=allview82_6126-user 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.liujing.1393838060 test-keys
(KK) ro.build.description=allview82_6126-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.weiw.1408954295 test-keys

(JB) ro.mediatek.version.release=ALPS.JB5.TABLET.MP.V1
(KK) ro.mediatek.version.release=ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.11

(JB) ro.mediatek.version.branch=ALPS.JB5.TABLET.MP
(KK) ro.mediatek.version.branch=KK1.MP1

(JB) ro.mediatek.version.sdk=1
(KK) ro.mediatek.version.sdk=2
Thank you

2nd April 2015, 08:23 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Calculator custom rom for Allview AX4 nano
Hi everybody,
there is for the AX4 nano a Custom Rom?
THX for Answers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes