Xtreamer Multi Console

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By oznav, Member on 15th January 2014, 04:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd April 2015, 08:50 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I also bought this ... thing ... on June 2014...
DO NOT BUY IT !!!!

It's the Slowest, nerve braking, time consuming piece of ... well you know what i mean
I can't imagine why a company sells equipment that in their imagination works in the best posible way, while the truth is that it doesn't.
- You click on Gmail, and you just HAVE to wait. And i has nothing to do with Wi-Fi signal or internet speed.
- You try to open the new Kodi (ex XBMC) and you wait.... and wait... and ok ... wait some more... and ... nope..
it throuhs you back to the main android screen. And so you click it again... and it works... (party time after 10 minutes)

- It takes about 3 minutes until the booting of the device finishes. And its Android right?
My Samsung Galaxy SII is way much faster than the Xtreamer. The booting finishes in less than a minute.
- My Xtreamer is using the Latest version... And i don't know what they fixed, but guys come on... It's slow..
- Also it has a banch of crapware installed, that I took the liberty to remove.
- And the Launcher just takes... the rest of the cake... It's simply the worst launcher i've seen... and i've seen many.
So i also changed that as well.
- So now my Xtreamer finishes launching in around 2 minutes and 35 seconds to 3 minutes and 10 seconds.
This is also crazy because the time difference is way to big.
- And the Wi-Fi streagth is not good. My Wi-Fi Modem is just 3 meters away, with no obsticles in the way,
and it gets 2-3 bars of signal.

I guess i have to find a way to install another Rom in this that might work better.

Anyone knows if there is any other rom i could install.

Thanks for reading.
Have a nice day people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Babis_Greece For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)