FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[TOOL] WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | AT&T One (M8)

898 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,181

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th November 2014, 06:21 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
So I tried flashing TWRP. The Toolkit said it was successfully flashed, but when I go into the Recovery, I get the picture of the Phone with the exclamation point

6th December 2014, 07:26 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I keep on getting message that phone was not recognized but the phone has usb debugging works and phone gets recognized by the PC. Do i need htc drivers ?
26th December 2014, 11:23 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Talking WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 update is now out! It's a complete code rewrite, with new features and support for 17 new devices! As always, reply with any comments you have or issues you're facing, and Happy Holidays to all!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WindyCityRockr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2015, 07:31 PM |#14  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityRockr

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 update is now out! It's a complete code rewrite, with new features and support for 17 new devices! As always, reply with any comments you have or issues you're facing, and Happy Holidays to all!

Hi, first of all thanks for the app, nice gui and complete!
I have an HTC M8 and today I used your sw for the first time and I clicked on Flash TWRP, it worked but installed version 2.8.2.1,
and the last version is 2.8.5, do you need to update download links or something?

Thanks in advane,
macdo
The Following User Says Thank You to macdo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2015, 07:27 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Smile WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 update is now out! It includes a bunch of new features, fixes and supported devices, so check it out and let me know what you think!

You can download it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to WindyCityRockr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2015, 08:32 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityRockr

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 update is now out! It includes a bunch of new features, fixes and supported devices, so check it out and let me know what you think!

You can download it here.

i am getting stuck booting to recovery. currently on stock 4.4.2 software 1.58.501.1, kernel 3.4.0 I used the toolkit, hoping it was simple.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2727899

I unlocked my phone, shows unlocked with s-on , hboot-3.16.0.000
It says it installed the recovery, but i try to go to recovery and i just get stuck on the recovery screen. once i am successful getting to recovery, will i be able to upgrade to
http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...ernel-t3062367
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread