FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][TMO][ODEXED/DEODEXED][4.4.2][HTC 1.57 OTA] Stock+ 5/20/2014

11th February 2015, 09:10 PM |#281  
Thanks Meter: 311

Donate to Me
More
@Fenny update bro lollipop
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epsix For This Useful Post: [ View ]

7th March 2015, 05:36 PM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Is there a way to run the patch to add Extreme power savings mode from 4.4.2 updates?

Awesome job on the ROM, although I wish you had removed even more bloatware and Social Media content, for those whom want them should just grab from the market.

Thx for the hard work and effort!!!!
3rd April 2015, 09:22 PM |#283  
Flag Fairchild AFB, WA
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Wondering, if this would be a good fix for me. I tried to remove all of the TMobile "IQ Carrier" files, courtesy of "SmiLey497". These are the files:
/system/app
QXDM2SD.apk
QXDM2SD.odex
HtcResetNotify.apk
HtcResetNotify.odex
Htcloglevel.apk
Htcloglevel.odex
Smith.apk
Smith.odex
Udove.apk
Udove.odex

/system/priv-app
IQ-tmobile-release-signed.apk ?????
IQ-tmobile-release-signed.odex ?????
IQToggle.signed.apk
IQToggle.signed.odex
MyBreeze.apk
MyBreeze.odex

/system/lib
system/lib/libiq_service_tmobile_2.2.so

/data/data
com.carrieriq.tmobile
com.carrieriq.tmobile.IQToggle

I used Solid Explorer to delete them. The two files above with the question marks, were slightly different. They were represented as "IQ-tmobile-release-unsigned.signed.apk" and "IQ-tmobile-release-unsigned.signed.odex ", on my device. I decided to continue. As a result, everything on the device works normal, as before. But, now a banner pops up "Unfortunately, System Manager Application has stopped." And it won't let me do anything!! I spoke to HTC dev, a techie helped my and found an RUU (4.4.3). But I'm running the same software information that's on your device. Except, my kernel version is:

3.4.0-g278eae8
root@abm007 #1
SMP PREEMPT

I'm already S-OFF, through Firewater. Could I run your ROM to return to Stock, unlock my bootloader, reestablish root?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread