FORUMS

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more

No, Android Apps on Windows Mobile Isn’t a Good Thing

As Symbian and Blackberry OS gradually gave way to Android and iOS towards … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Essential Apps for your Note 10.1 2014 experience

4th April 2015, 12:47 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 711

More
@priccis: On my Note 10.1, LectureNotes is displayed as possible recipient in step 2 of your list.

4th April 2015, 01:04 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by acadoid

@priccis: On my Note 10.1, LectureNotes is displayed as possible recipient in step 2 of your list.

@acadoid First of all, thanks for the awesome and best note taking app LectureNotes

As I've mentioned in that same post, using LectureNotes recipient is not a viable option for me.
Quoting last post:

""" You may say "use the LectureNotes" option (recipient) but the problem is that if I use this option, the multiwindow will close and appear only LctrNts and then I have to open the PdfReader again in multiwindow (and for some reason its not where I left it, i got to open the pdf file again and go to the page I was). As you can see this is time comsuming"""

That's why it's not an option for me.

Thanks.
Last edited by priccis; 4th April 2015 at 01:07 PM. Reason: forgot to mention
4th April 2015, 05:43 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 711

More
@priccis: My apologies, I overlooked that part.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps, essential, experience, must-have
Previous Thread Next Thread