Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ToolKit] Acer Iconia v0.9.4 ***New: Supporting Acer Liquid S1***

12th March 2015, 02:31 AM |#4051  
nichitandrei's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 91
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimissimus99

You can unlock it and flash cwm

Can you please tell me how to do that?
 
 
12th March 2015, 08:31 AM |#4052  
nikagl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nieuwegein, NL
Thanks Meter: 479
 
2,351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichitandrei

Can you please tell me how to do that?

Check this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2875894
The Following User Says Thank You to nikagl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2015, 09:18 AM |#4053  
nichitandrei's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 91
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimissimus99

You can unlock it and flash cwm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikagl

Check this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2875894

Thank you so much man!!!
13th March 2015, 12:46 PM |#4054  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
i can't download rooted image RV03RC08: system.img.gz from first page. Maybe that link have die.

who can help me with another link for that image?

Thanks!
13th March 2015, 01:00 PM |#4055  
nikagl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nieuwegein, NL
Thanks Meter: 479
 
2,351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirls

i can't download rooted image RV03RC08: system.img.gz from first page. Maybe that link have die.

who can help me with another link for that image?

Thanks!

More specific would be nice. Next time include which device and which exact link. For A1-810 there's two links. You probably mean the first. Why would you want to use such an old link/version?
13th March 2015, 01:28 PM |#4056  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikagl

More specific would be nice. Next time include which device and which exact link. For A1-810 there's two links. You probably mean the first. Why would you want to use such an old link/version?

Earlier this week, I have to update my a1-810 to RV27RC03_WW_GEN1 by the zip file (the zip file in here).
After successfully installing the zip file, reboot .... my tablet is dead.
Acer Service Center concluded it was dead motherboard. They have to replace it.
Now I'm afraid to upgrade it again.
14th March 2015, 07:40 PM |#4057  
nikagl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nieuwegein, NL
Thanks Meter: 479
 
2,351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirls

Earlier this week, I have to update my a1-810 to RV27RC03_WW_GEN1 by the zip file (the zip file in here).
After successfully installing the zip file, reboot .... my tablet is dead.
Acer Service Center concluded it was dead motherboard. They have to replace it.
Now I'm afraid to upgrade it again.

Have you tried fixing it with the procedure in this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ax-b1-t2875894

Find yourself the Firmwares for SPFT, download SPFT and flash the firmware. Find the guide here:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=4FYSSUk8

After this, try to unlock your tab using that thread and not using a recovery in this thread. This thread is for devices that cannot be rooted by unlocking and rooting using the other thread...
17th March 2015, 12:32 PM |#4058  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
My tablet is rooted and installed android 4.2.2. Do I need to the everything from the scratch to upgrade?

RV27RC03_WW_GEN1:
system.img.gz
stock system.img.gz
update.zip

If I follow the step does my tablet upgrade to which Android version ?

Acer A1 810
Image ver:
ACER_AV052_A1 810 RV27RCO3_WW GEN1

Build Version :

ACER AV052 A1 810 1.120.00 WW GEN1

Please help ??
4th April 2015, 07:07 PM |#4059  
RM57380's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 276
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
I'll try this weekend and post my feedback.
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acer iconia, acer iconia a1-810, acer iconia b1-710, acer iconia b1-a71, root
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes