FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] LATEST Google LOLLIPOP KEYBOARD [21/02/15]

4th April 2015, 03:18 AM |#881  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cannot get it to work on elementaryux1.8 (ics4.0.4) on samsung galaxy mini s5570
I have try many version, installed the libs in system (with permissions set), nothing have worked for me, also on playstore i only have acces to HINDI/JAPANESE/KOREAN version and these one works, but i wanted the "original" one
does anyone can help me please?

Btw : I not newbie, i follow xda since years now, it's the first time i need to post a thread to have some help, be nice please

Peace
Last edited by s2nz0; 4th April 2015 at 03:32 AM.

4th April 2015, 02:07 PM |#882  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,613

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by networkiv

Could you post arm64 version ?

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-...-apk-download/
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2nz0

Cannot get it to work on elementaryux1.8 (ics4.0.4) on samsung galaxy mini s5570
I have try many version, installed the libs in system (with permissions set), nothing have worked for me, also on playstore i only have acces to HINDI/JAPANESE/KOREAN version and these one works, but i wanted the "original" one
does anyone can help me please?
Btw : I not newbie, i follow xda since years now, it's the first time i need to post a thread to have some help, be nice please
Peace

if you see the other versions normal install should work. remove the libs &apk you copied into system if you can (test first without).
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-...-apk-download/

enable install from unknown sources b4
4th April 2015, 10:17 PM |#883  

More
Thank you for the help, it still doesn't work
I'm gonna explain in detail what i have already done

- Install apk normally
- Put lib into system (the normal one and unbundled one) (not both in same time, depending on the version i had of the apk) I always tested apk before adding the lib
- Put apk in system
- Install the mini apk 5mo
- All version have been tested with normal installation in data (when failed i always tested in the system too)

I always get the first screen(the configuration one) of the apk then it crash when i touch the screen, but i always can access the option in settings>language etc.. Also FC settings when i go back
The keyboard never shows up and fc hardly

Only the hindi and co from playstore worked, but not the normal version(all apk i have tested), it is even not showing the "original" one in playstore

I also cleaned /data/data folder of the apk between each new try of installation (thinking it would cause issues with all the version i tested)

I simply don't understand where my mistake is
Also the lib in the apk you sent me is arm7? i may gonna say something wrong, but isn't galaxy mini s5570 arm6 ? Edit: When i put that lib into system, i at least can go to step3 then it force close again, i even don't have the time to touch the screen

Thanks
Peace
Last edited by s2nz0; 4th April 2015 at 10:28 PM.
4th April 2015, 11:46 PM |#884  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,613

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlb4all

ok I have a nexus 5 running cm12 . does anyone know how to get rid of that annoying emoji button ?
instead of emoji , i want that enter key back.
thanks in advance

may you try my z3 keyboard port. its very good & you can remove or add this button & other. very subtle keyboard
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...8/post59482993
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2nz0

Thank you for the help, it still doesn't work
I'm gonna explain in detail what i have already done

- Install apk normally
- Put lib into system (the normal one and unbundled one) (not both in same time, depending on the version i had of the apk) I always tested apk before adding the lib
- Put apk in system
- Install the mini apk 5mo
- All version have been tested with normal installation in data (when failed i always tested in the system too)

I always get the first screen(the configuration one) of the apk then it crash when i touch the screen, but i always can access the option in settings>language etc.. Also FC settings when i go back
The keyboard never shows up and fc hardly

Only the hindi and co from playstore worked, but not the normal version(all apk i have tested), it is even not showing the "original" one in playstore

I also cleaned /data/data folder of the apk between each new try of installation (thinking it would cause issues with all the version i tested)

I simply don't understand where my mistake is
Also the lib in the apk you sent me is arm7? i may gonna say something wrong, but isn't galaxy mini s5570 arm6 ? Edit: When i put that lib into system, i at least can go to step3 then it force close again, i even don't have the time to touch the screen

Thanks
Peace

ok, whats your rom? android version, to be clear
i guess its true, as the lib in system is in a folder "armeabi v7" or sth. we need to check may someone optimized it vor v6...
Last edited by bejunk; 5th April 2015 at 12:01 AM.
5th April 2015, 12:07 AM |#885  

More
ElementaryUX 1.8 (CM9.2) on Android 4.0.4
I have already gived details about it, did i missed something?

Thanks
Peace

Edit : I think i gonna try to take the lib from the working playstore one(hindi&co), uninstall, install apk from here and test with that libs, i will give feedback another time, right now i feel tired after all these attempt ^^
Last edited by s2nz0; 5th April 2015 at 12:13 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread