Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to unlock sim region on my note 3 neo N7505

11th May 2014, 05:08 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello there, first of all i really need to thank you guys for this amazing effort, I've learned from you a lot.

I just bought my new N7505 yesterday and after i opened it, I realized that on its case, European SIM cards only warning written!!!

Would you please help me to unlock this sim card lock. I didn't rooted it yet cause I'm trying to find the easiest way to do it as well.

Thank you in advance guys.

5th June 2014, 02:43 AM |#2  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassaboo

Hello there, first of all i really need to thank you guys for this amazing effort, I've learned from you a lot.

I just bought my new N7505 yesterday and after i opened it, I realized that on its case, European SIM cards only warning written!!!

Would you please help me to unlock this sim card lock. I didn't rooted it yet cause I'm trying to find the easiest way to do it as well.

Thank you in advance guys.

same with me.... me to have a problem.... ples help me ....how to unlock this phone.... my phone from portugal country and i already have unlock code but unlock code not work.... please help me
6th June 2014, 07:57 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
There is a program called country region unlocker.... For note 3.. I have used it and worked but you must be rooted first.

Sent from my SM-N7505 using xda app-developers app
21st November 2014, 05:51 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Quote:

There is a program called country region unlocker.... For note 3.. I have used it and worked but you must be rooted first.

sir can you post the link of the program you use?
5th April 2015, 07:37 PM |#5  

2 posts
unlock sm-n7505
Quote:

please help me for unlock my note 3 lite n7505. i'm using region unlocker. in my rooted phone bute dosnt work. please help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread