FORUMS

[Q] xcom: enemy within on note 2 with kit kat rom. how can i download the game?

144 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By ColeSloth, Senior Member on 20th May 2014, 10:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Says it's not compatible and won't let me download, but there is YouTube vids and such that show the game does run on the note 2. What all needs modified in build.prop to let me get such games? And what should I place in build.prop that is compatible with xcom? Haven't been able to find a compatible devices list anywhere for the game.

16th January 2015, 11:31 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
got it working :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeSloth

Says it's not compatible and won't let me download, but there is YouTube vids and such that show the game does run on the note 2. What all needs modified in build.prop to let me get such games? And what should I place in build.prop that is compatible with xcom? Haven't been able to find a compatible devices list anywhere for the game.

Hi,
I got Xcom Enemy Within working on my note 2.
- I bought and installed it on my second device - Galaxy S4
- I installed the apk on my Note 2 (if you cannot dont find the apk downloaded from Goole Play, you can download it for example from 9androidapps, version v1.2.0)
- And i copied the game cash directory from Galaxy S4 to Note2. Its a directory called "com.tt2kgames.xcomew" located in path "/sdcard/Android/obb/"
The game start-up crashes right after game intro movies sometimes, but don't worry just start it again Apart from that the game-play works flawlessly so far.
happy playing
29th January 2015, 11:16 AM |#3  

More
ok... not flawlessly
i have to be fair and admit that the game start is woking after you try several times. also there are some icons exchanged in the menu. But once you start the game it really works.
5th April 2015, 09:32 PM |#4  

More
Update: After login on to google games, the game starts every time. Remaining issues (that i noticed so far) are:
Remaining amo is always shown as full.
Class icon is not show correctly in mission squad selection.
Astorian
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2, build.prop, note 2, xcom
Previous Thread Next Thread