FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

htc one m8 middle east users

Thanks Meter: 140

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th April 2015, 08:46 AM |#41  
Flag Dubai / Surat
Thanks Meter: 601

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackPellet

yes you can actually with s-off you can do everything you can imagine like rooting stock rom with locked bootloader ☺
however to lock bootloader you will need root access and some adb knowledge search lock unlock bootloader using adb you can also do it with terminal emulator

Thanks for the reply, though it was after 10 months... Lol... Now i am buying M9

😀

4th April 2015, 11:27 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi just installed antutu benchmark from playstore and when i run the test , it restarts my phone at 31% !!!

i don't know if it's related but my phone is rooted , i have supersu , but it once gave me binary update notice when i accepted it failed to update (from recovery) no problem ever since though !
oh and the same thing happens when i try to "enable root" in Zapya , if i try to enable it first time it says super user access not granted (or something like that) even though it is granted in the supersu app , and if i try doing that again it'll restarts the device !
4th April 2015, 02:11 PM |#43  
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 676

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3RYX-47

hi just installed antutu benchmark from playstore and when i run the test , it restarts my phone at 31% !!!

i don't know if it's related but my phone is rooted , i have supersu , but it once gave me binary update notice when i accepted it failed to update (from recovery) no problem ever since though !
oh and the same thing happens when i try to "enable root" in Zapya , if i try to enable it first time it says super user access not granted (or something like that) even though it is granted in the supersu app , and if i try doing that again it'll restarts the device !

Do you have custom kernel?
4th April 2015, 06:48 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushages

Do you have custom kernel?

Nop just rooted my device and nothing more , and I also checked root permission work on all apps ...
5th April 2015, 10:03 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 405

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania

Thanks for the reply, though it was after 10 months... Lol... Now i am buying M9

😀

I havent noticed it XD
late better than never
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread