AOSP 5.1 ROM Compiled for the Moto E

It’s been a few weeks since the release of Android 5.1 and XDA Senior Member percy_g2 has … more

CutCalc: A Calculator for Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical and mechatronics engineers may want a handy app to calculate data for … more

Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

htc one m8 middle east users

4th April 2015, 08:46 AM |#41  
Flag Dubai / Surat
Thanks Meter: 596

2,041 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackPellet

yes you can actually with s-off you can do everything you can imagine like rooting stock rom with locked bootloader ☺
however to lock bootloader you will need root access and some adb knowledge search lock unlock bootloader using adb you can also do it with terminal emulator

Thanks for the reply, though it was after 10 months... Lol... Now i am buying M9

😀

4th April 2015, 11:27 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi just installed antutu benchmark from playstore and when i run the test , it restarts my phone at 31% !!!

i don't know if it's related but my phone is rooted , i have supersu , but it once gave me binary update notice when i accepted it failed to update (from recovery) no problem ever since though !
oh and the same thing happens when i try to "enable root" in Zapya , if i try to enable it first time it says super user access not granted (or something like that) even though it is granted in the supersu app , and if i try doing that again it'll restarts the device !
4th April 2015, 02:11 PM |#43  
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 658

1,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3RYX-47

hi just installed antutu benchmark from playstore and when i run the test , it restarts my phone at 31% !!!

i don't know if it's related but my phone is rooted , i have supersu , but it once gave me binary update notice when i accepted it failed to update (from recovery) no problem ever since though !
oh and the same thing happens when i try to "enable root" in Zapya , if i try to enable it first time it says super user access not granted (or something like that) even though it is granted in the supersu app , and if i try doing that again it'll restarts the device !

Do you have custom kernel?
4th April 2015, 06:48 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushages

Do you have custom kernel?

Nop just rooted my device and nothing more , and I also checked root permission work on all apps ...
5th April 2015, 10:03 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 389

358 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania

Thanks for the reply, though it was after 10 months... Lol... Now i am buying M9

😀

I havent noticed it XD
late better than never
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread