Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[WWE][ROM] ★ ☆ ★ 23-Apr ● DeepShining 29019 | 21916 ● Rhod 2.10 Sense 2.5.2021 ★ ☆ ★

OP dotcompt

26th March 2010, 07:53 PM   |  #2381  
Thanks Meter: 91

606 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by token2k6

oh yeah, the first thing I do is disable SmartLock and install the Mini HD one b/c it is so nice I will try running the new flash method for this tonight and keep fingers crossed!

I notice the screen shifting too, especially when whipping out to landscape, and also problems w/ the on-screen keyboard popping up all over the place. there are a few graphical hitches like this, but thats b/c Manilla 2.5 doesn't support landscape very well (however if you map a key to shift the screen, it works rather well) all-in-all, with a little patience, its still bad ass!

I really wish that MS Voice Command didn't lower the overall volume..that is the only deal killer, but not enough to make me go back to stock! I wonder if its lowered b/c it anticipates the "annnounce caller" feature being active (b/c thats kinda what it does when it is active) so going to enable that and see what happens. EDIT: what am I talking about, you guys probably know why this is and its been a problem for years, its not like I'll solve some mystery!! LOL

Ok...the one thing I have not done with this rom is Task 29...until now. Doing a minimum install (just a few of my apps) and we'll see what happens. I love this rom too much to give up on it lol. It's the best thing going right now, without the nag issues.
26th March 2010, 08:00 PM   |  #2382  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 885

2,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guntcent

whats the storage space on this rom? the rom looks promising

Around 200Mb
Give it a try.

Thanks
26th March 2010, 08:08 PM   |  #2383  
Flag Garden Grove
Thanks Meter: 14

1,019 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt

Around 200Mb
Give it a try.

Thanks

alright sweet man good storage space bro ohh you using the opera 10 right
26th March 2010, 08:12 PM   |  #2384  
Flag Savannah, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 38

536 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by token2k6

I really wish that MS Voice Command didn't lower the overall volume..that is the only deal killer, but not enough to make me go back to stock! I wonder if its lowered b/c it anticipates the "annnounce caller" feature being active (b/c thats kinda what it does when it is active) so going to enable that and see what happens. EDIT: what am I talking about, you guys probably know why this is and its been a problem for years, its not like I'll solve some mystery!! LOL

there is a work around for voice command. it does in fact lower ringtone sounds because it changes the registry when installed for anticipation of announcing over the ringtone. this is what works for me. install Voice Command and then soft reset. then go in and change the registry exactly like seen here----> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=560605 and soft reset again! if you do it correctly, then you will enjoy loud ringtones with Voice Command enabled or disabled! try it out and let me know if it works and maybe dot can post it on the first page or even maybe implicate the registry changes while cooking roms. i have been using this method for months and forgot to post it.
26th March 2010, 08:14 PM   |  #2385  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

100 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt

It seems that Task29 is killing the SOD and other issues too so I am removing Flashing steps from first post.

Where can I download Task 29 can u point to a thread or post it please
26th March 2010, 08:30 PM   |  #2386  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 885

2,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patcat007

Where can I download Task 29 can u point to a thread or post it please

Here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...12&postcount=1
26th March 2010, 08:45 PM   |  #2387  
Flag Savannah, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 38

536 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcolema

Have you already tried unchecking the "suspend" option on smartlock? I am not having the SOD issue, once I disable the auto lock. I'm just having other strange issues like the screen shifting up about 1/8 of an inch, several of the apps I have been able to run on other roms seemed to bog this one down. But, like I said, once I got it up and going it clicks super fast. I am using it now. Love the FB tab, and even Twitter is performing farely well. Startup graphics are one of kind...overall the performance is great.

i have seen the glitch at times too. never paid attention close enough to see exactly what it is yet
26th March 2010, 09:07 PM   |  #2388  
Thanks Meter: 3

40 posts
More
My company uses two self-signed certificates for email. Is there a way that can auto intall the certs just like AutoInstall folder does?
26th March 2010, 09:38 PM   |  #2389  
Thanks Meter: 222

1,340 posts
More
Talking
Installed the latest version (26-Mar-21897) and it's running great! Almost perfect from what I can tell so far. Only flaw is the action screen not working correctly in landscape mode. =*(

Thank you for you hard work chef! Awesome ROM!
26th March 2010, 10:26 PM   |  #2390  
Thanks Meter: 91

606 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcolema

Ok...the one thing I have not done with this rom is Task 29...until now. Doing a minimum install (just a few of my apps) and we'll see what happens. I love this rom too much to give up on it lol. It's the best thing going right now, without the nag issues.

Ok....still have the graphic glitch. Even with only minutes of use, the screen shifts up leaving a gap at the bottom between the slider and the bottom bar and cutting off the top of the screen below the top bar. Even when you move from Manila...the defect is still there. It's as if there is something wrong with the graphics files....I dunno.

Oh well...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for touch pro 2, da bomb, deepshining rom, dotcompt at xda, dotcompt eats co0kies !!, dotcompt is a god, great, htc stock rom wm 6.5, speed and stable
Previous Thread Next Thread