FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] ADB device offline

6th April 2015, 01:15 PM |#21  
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 2,342

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumz0rz

I'm still having issues trying to get ADB to work for me. I previously had an HTC Droid DNA which I had ADB working on this computer, so I suspect there's something lingering screwing me up. I've gone through and removed any trace I could find of HTC drivers, HTC applications, ADB, etc.

I installed the latest HTC drivers, and uninstalled the Sync Manager. I verified my ADB version is 1.0.31. I have enabled developer options and unknown sources. When I plug my phone in, it says 'USB debugging connected" but I have NEVER been able to get it to prompt me to authorize my computer or anything like that. 'adb devices' shows nothing every time. I'm still running 4.4.2 everything stock (no OTAs) and have S-OFF via Sunshine.

When you look at device manager what driver do you see installed for the phone while the phone is connected.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, firewater, root, weaksauce
Previous Thread Next Thread