FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CyanogenMod Menu/GUI for PSP v5.1

10th March 2015, 09:20 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel16

Now I know why it isn't working. You PPSSPP is probably set on PSP 1000 mode. Here try this: Go on PPSSPP Settings, navigate to system settings, scroll down to where it says "PSP Model", select it and choose "PSP-2000/300". Save the settings, and it should work.

Yay! thanks

28th March 2015, 09:42 PM |#42  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 588

More
Alright, so I've finally made time to release this. This will be the last update for a while, because I have to begin focusing on my exams from now. I'll be back sometime after June to continue. If there are any questions or problems, I'll try assisting, but I wont be releasing any builds until I get back.
This update has increased the overall performance to almost twice as fast as it was in the previous releases. Heck go on and download the previous version, and compare it this one and you'll come to know what I was talking about. I'd also like to state that there is a high chance this may not work on the Vita. If it doesn't, just copy the "boot" folder inside the CyanogenPSP folder to your PSP/GAME and it should work then. The bootanimation uses extra memory, so that might affect Vita compatibility. PSP 1000 users should see a more shorter version of the bootanimation due to the lack of the extra memory that is available on slims. (This hasn't been tested so PSP 1000 users please do report). BTW ISO loading does not work on ME CFW, but POPS and homebrews should work. Everything is confirmed working with PRO CFW. Anyways nuff said, check out the video below to see some of the changes. PS. Check out the boot animation, It makes things more "CM-like" than it ever was

Changelog:
Code:
Features:

- Unify font loading to increase performance 
- Load more resources before start up. This leads to slower boot, but better performance.
- 'Materialize' file manager icon (lol) and reorganized resources
- Reorganized app drawer in alphabetical order
- Filemanager: update deletion dialogue
- Allow quick settings to be accessed in lockscreen
- Enabled lockscreen during start up
- Added Game and Boot animation
- Added boot animation toggle (Settings>display)
- Added game boot toggle (Settings>display)

Fixes:

- More cleaning up for better optimization
- Fixed cursor overlay in display section
- Fix up many possible memory leaks
- Fix power menu crash due to the recent reorganization of resources
- Fix up time.day alignment in quick settings
- Removed app icons that I no longer plan to support. These include Gmail/Email - you can simply use the browser. People and Calendar was also removed.
Downloads:

Download v5.1 MEGA || MIRROR

Source Code
The Following User Says Thank You to Joel16 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2015, 05:53 PM |#44  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 588

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamavneetsingh

Thanks. I had Windows XP GUI.
This looks better.