FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

Genuine wireless charging back

74 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By bnathan, Member on 13th April 2014, 12:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th September 2014, 05:39 PM |#751  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
darn im glad i found this thread!

2nd October 2014, 06:48 PM |#752  
Flag Des Moines, Iowa
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXTEXX

Use mine with a cheap wireless charger off e bay.

I still don't trust that those cards, no matter how thin, don't affect the waterproof seal.
30th October 2014, 02:01 PM |#753  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I recently sold my oem Samsung wireless charging pad (long white one) and back cover (S5) to a friend of a friend. He claims that the phone will only charge 10%. I used the wireless charging every day until I got the note 4. Not sure what he is doing wrong. Any ideas.
30th October 2014, 03:45 PM |#754  
Thanks Meter: 868

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paesan

I recently sold my oem Samsung wireless charging pad (long white one) and back cover (S5) to a friend of a friend. He claims that the phone will only charge 10%. I used the wireless charging every day until I got the note 4. Not sure what he is doing wrong. Any ideas.

Ask him to charge it in front of you, if it passes 10%, then he has no reasons to return it back to you.
30th October 2014, 06:19 PM |#755  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

Ask him to charge it in front of you, if it passes 10%, then he has no reasons to return it back to you.

I hear you. I used that every day until I got my note 4 and now all of a sudden it doesn't work. Total BS. My friend recommended getting it from me, so just to keep things cool I'll just take it back. Total BS though. Last time I recall, my name isn't Best Buy, Target, etc. for refunds. Guy had it for over a week!!!!
3rd December 2014, 03:24 PM |#756  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
i got the OEM samsung s5 wireless battery cover, and ever since i put it on the phone it says 'check battery cover' on the phone. The seal doesn't seem too good, and it definitely doesn't feel like it is still ip67... has this happened to anyone else? Maybe I got a bad one..
3rd December 2014, 04:41 PM |#757  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droideris1

i got the OEM samsung s5 wireless battery cover, and ever since i put it on the phone it says 'check battery cover' on the phone. The seal doesn't seem too good, and it definitely doesn't feel like it is still ip67... has this happened to anyone else? Maybe I got a bad one..

the phone does not detect that you put the cover on or not. When you reboot the phone (even without a cover on) it tells you to check, no matter what.

but otherwise, yea, mine does not feel like it's on there as good, but I have never had an issue when i took it into the shower.
11th March 2015, 08:59 AM |#758  
Flag ITALIA
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hello everyone, I would say my experience on the back cover wireless and wireless pad for s5.
When I bought the phone (G900FD) in addition to this back cover (ep-cg900iwe),
I bought this pad wireless. The wireless charging work but to your liking (random) appeared popup "wireless charging .." : Mad:: Mad: Even at night. One morning I woke up with the smell of burning and I thought it was the phone !. Instead .. had burned the wireless pad all night because he had charge-charge-charge (I had to put off all notifications and also mod Xposed).

So I decided to buy the wireless mini pad original: Buono: and, even in this case, the first night, as soon as the battery is recharged to 100% he started flashing orange LED. I wanted to bring in assistance to get it to change, but I tried to charge it again and to date has worked wonders: no notifications, no errors and, fundamentally, maintains the position of night (at 100%, the green LED remains lit and the morning the phone battery charged to 100%).
I also removed the mod Xposed that I had put in earlier not to hear notifications. Everything works beautifully.: Ridere:: Ridere:

Finally, to play a little 'I homebuilt this rests phone: I could buy a new one, but if I spend a lot of money then buy as S7? : D: D: D: D
Clearly I built based phone without damaging the mini wireless pad.
The material with which I built the palm phone is polyethylene, taken kindly by the kitchen cutting board my lady !!!.: D: D: D: D: D: D

sorry for my bad English
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	3204776   Click image for larger version

Name:	$_12.JPG
Views:	372
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	3204777   Click image for larger version

Name:	$_57 (1).JPG
Views:	366
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	3204778   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150311_083553.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	268.2 KB
ID:	3204790   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150311_083659.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	3204791  
7th April 2015, 12:35 AM |#759  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So I bought the S-View Wireless Charging folio case off Amazon last week and it just arrived today. I tried it out when I got home and the Nokia DT-900 charging base does not seem to be able to charge the device. I have used the DT-900 with my Nexus 7 tablet (with Poetic slimline case).

Have any of you tried that combination? I am curious if I need to get a new charging base, not a big deal since I was planning on buying 2 more anyways or is there a possibility the case itself is broken?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread