FORUMS

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

[Q] Moto G unlock from network using custom ROM

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By JohnDoeMe, Junior Member on 27th May 2014, 06:37 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th June 2014, 07:25 AM |#11  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 9

More
OK, I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have a very similar issue and would very much appreciate some help.

I've bought a Tesco Moto G, XT-1032, which I've updated from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and is currently running the 176.44.1.falcon_umts.TEscoSL.en.GB update. Still haven't received 4.4.3 but whatever. I plan on using it on the Globul network in Bulgaria.

My issue is that I have tried network unlocking it 3 times - using unlockphone.co, freeunlocks and an ebay key - and failed. The reason with all three attempts was this: "Unfortunately, your unlock code was not available/Not Found on the database/server so I have issued full refund."

I am at a loss. I have successfully unlocked three Moto G's (XT-1032) just a couple of months prior to this one.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? How should I go about solving this issue?

I would very much appreciate some help.

EDIT: I should mention that unlike the original thread, the phone is still 100% stock.
Last edited by elnahir; 8th June 2014 at 07:35 AM.

9th July 2014, 02:27 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I had simillar problen with code not found in database but there is another database so buy from this guy and from this auction. it is not cheap but it could work. :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:AAQ:GB:1123

My problem is that I have installed custom ROM and phone is now not asking for unlock code. I have received unlock code but now I do not know how to enter it. Does anyone know any code for entering this code ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnahir

OK, I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have a very similar issue and would very much appreciate some help.

I've bought a Tesco Moto G, XT-1032, which I've updated from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and is currently running the 176.44.1.falcon_umts.TEscoSL.en.GB update. Still haven't received 4.4.3 but whatever. I plan on using it on the Globul network in Bulgaria.

My issue is that I have tried network unlocking it 3 times - using unlockphone.co, freeunlocks and an ebay key - and failed. The reason with all three attempts was this: "Unfortunately, your unlock code was not available/Not Found on the database/server so I have issued full refund."

I am at a loss. I have successfully unlocked three Moto G's (XT-1032) just a couple of months prior to this one.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? How should I go about solving this issue?

I would very much appreciate some help.

EDIT: I should mention that unlike the original thread, the phone is still 100% stock.

7th April 2015, 10:42 AM |#13  
Flag sault maire
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoeMe

Hello,

I have unlock the boot loader for the Moto G XT1032. If I flash a custom ROM to the phone will it remove the network lock on my phone?

I have tried unlocking but no one can find the code for it.

I have a

Model: Moto G XT1032
Network operator: Not too sure because the phone use a Virgin Mobile sim card (Canada) but the retailer i purchased the phone from said it locked to Bell (canada). The phone kernel says "Bell Mobility".

I have tried unlocking the phone using both virgin and bell and no one can give me the code.

Kernel Version: 173.44.30.falcon_umts.BellMobility.en.CA

Please help.

Model number XT1032 is the Canadian model of Motorola Moto G and rogers, koodo, fido, telus & virgin mobiles offers this model. If it works with bell mobility then, Wipe the phone and do a factory reset. Then order the code here http://phoneunlockingshop.ca with bell mobility. Unlock code for this model are easily available now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread