FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Samsung gt-s7562 duos won't go into download mode

4th May 2014, 02:29 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help with this.

I have the Galaxy S duos which has problems with connecting to data for both sims. I am trying to flash a later formware in the hope that it is more stable. I have the firmware, kies, odin and drivers.

The problem is that the phone will NOT go into download mode. When I press and hold the vol down/menu/power buttons I go into a Factory mode instead of download mode - the following options are available in this mode:

Full Test
Item Test
Test Report
Clear eMMC
Reboot

When I press and hold the vol down/power buttons I go into Recovery
Is there anything I can do to get into download mode??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140504_040005.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	2724345  
 
 
1st August 2014, 08:57 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shzs60

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help with this.

I have the Galaxy S duos which has problems with connecting to data for both sims. I am trying to flash a later formware in the hope that it is more stable. I have the firmware, kies, odin and drivers.

The problem is that the phone will NOT go into download mode. When I press and hold the vol down/menu/power buttons I go into a Factory mode instead of download mode - the following options are available in this mode:

Full Test
Item Test
Test Report
Clear eMMC
Reboot

When I press and hold the vol down/power buttons I go into Recovery
Is there anything I can do to get into download mode??

I'm having the same issues and I need to update my csc is S7562CHNAME1
2nd August 2014, 04:38 AM |#3  
Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
try it
try
1.volume up+ down+ menu+ power
2 volume up+ menu+ power
DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THANKS
The Following User Says Thank You to D@re D\/! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2014, 09:08 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs down Not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by d@re d\/!

try
1.volume up+ down+ menu+ power
2 volume up+ menu+ power
don't forget to press thanks




not working
4th August 2014, 07:05 PM |#5  
Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avisheklogin

not working

i don't think that u might be able to do anything without download mode.
i suggest contact your nearest service center
5th August 2014, 06:52 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Try USB jig

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th October 2014, 11:11 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up smsung GT-S7562
u can help me with this. same problem

I have the Galaxy S duos which has problems with connecting to data for both sims. I am trying to flash a later formware in the hope that it is more stable. I have the firmware, kies, odin and drivers.

The problem is that the phone will NOT go into download mode. When I press and hold the vol down/menu/power buttons I go into a Factory mode instead of download mode - the following options are available in this mode:

Full Test
Item Test
Test Report
Clear eMMC
Reboot

When I press and hold the vol down/power buttons I go into Recovery
Is there anything I can do to get into download mode??[/QUOTE]
15th March 2015, 09:36 AM |#8  
AEZ_BEST's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i think ur phone is not the orginal one!

Volume down + home + power
keep holding after vibration
7th April 2015, 11:46 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEZ_BEST

i think ur phone is not the orginal one!

Volume down + home + power
keep holding after vibration

+1

I have the same issue, I think it's not the original one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
s7562
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes