FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

{SP}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM11 - Android 4.4 - FreeXperia Project

26th March 2015, 11:17 PM |#2821  
Flag Toulouse, France
Thanks Meter: 1,207

More
I used many things to improve SP volume.
I think best one is to use Viper4android.

27th March 2015, 12:06 PM |#2822  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 103

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph310

I used many things to improve SP volume.
I think best one is to use Viper4android.

i used viper4android but it consume ram and cpu and it disable the low power audio profile, it slow the phone and you will get more battery drain, i prefer to modify the entries of snc_soc_msm_2x, it's a cleaner and better solution...

But i can't find what are specific entries to edit...
Last edited by francescohtc; 27th March 2015 at 12:10 PM.
5th April 2015, 09:36 PM |#2823  
gythion
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by francescohtc

i used viper4android but it consume ram and cpu and it disable the low power audio profile, it slow the phone and you will get more battery drain, i prefer to modify the entries of snc_soc_msm_2x, it's a cleaner and better solution...

take the same file from pa huashan beta 5 or 2 and replace !
The Following User Says Thank You to Theliakos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2015, 03:16 PM |#2824  
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 233

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I wonder how did you successfully installed viper4android. I got an error of an invalid busybox, which is extremely stupid since I tried like raping the /system with many busyboxes and nothing works!
Your kind methods, if shared, are greatly appreciated
6th April 2015, 03:26 PM |#2825  
Flag Roma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoSparks

I wonder how did you successfully installed viper4android. I got an error of an invalid busybox, which is extremely stupid since I tried like raping the /system with many busyboxes and nothing works!
Your kind methods, if shared, are greatly appreciated

i've installed viper4android downloading the apk from xda (latest version) a installing it as a normal apk, never had this kind of problems...

Are you sure you have downloaded the version for KitKat?
7th April 2015, 01:31 PM |#2826  
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 233

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i've installed viper4android downloading the apk from xda (latest version) a installing it as a normal apk, never had this kind of problems...

Are you sure you have downloaded the version for KitKat?

I am extremely sure that I have downloaded the correct version of v4a. I mean, even so I tried all apks I can find even in the play store but it didn't want to install! Does it require an old busybox version or something?
I have no freakin idea. To keep the thread on-topic would you like to continue this in PM? Or safely ignore this topic?
7th April 2015, 01:49 PM |#2827  
Flag Roma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoSparks

I am extremely sure that I have downloaded the correct version of v4a. I mean, even so I tried all apks I can find even in the play store but it didn't want to install! Does it require an old busybox version or something?
I have no freakin idea. To keep the thread on-topic would you like to continue this in PM? Or safely ignore this topic?

the playstore version isn't officially supported by the Viper4 team.

I don't know what to say, for me worked perfectly a lot of times, but it slow down cpu and drain batteries, it's not a good solution.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread