FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[recovery][e7] TWRP 2.7.1.0 [unofficial]

709 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,071
 
By Ravikirancg, Recognized Contributor on 3rd June 2014, 05:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd January 2015, 06:27 AM |#51  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
@Ravikirancg, thanks for your hardwork. If you could please provide an update of your findings and roadblocks. Would be great to may be collaborate and work on this. Thanks!!
 
 
22nd January 2015, 02:26 PM |#52  
Ravikirancg's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,071
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyan

@Ravikirancg, thanks for your hardwork. If you could please provide an update of your findings and roadblocks. Would be great to may be collaborate and work on this. Thanks!!

Sorry for the delay.. The source that is used currently is completely outdated. Its not very easy to reabase it now and update the kernel. That along with the fact that I screwed up my linux OS, well, we need people good at C and being kernel development, and not having even the basic functions like display that are not working, Its quite hard to get things moving..
22nd January 2015, 05:08 PM |#53  
GTARaja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai, TN
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravikirancg

Sorry for the delay.. The source that is used currently is completely outdated. Its not very easy to reabase it now and update the kernel. That along with the fact that I screwed up my linux OS, well, we need people good at C and being kernel development, and not having even the basic functions like display that are not working, Its quite hard to get things moving..

Heard that they are providing kitkat next month...will this mean that they have updated the kernel??
23rd January 2015, 10:34 AM |#54  
Ravikirancg's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,071
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

Heard that they are providing kitkat next month...will this mean that they have updated the kernel??

Yup.. Appears so..

Sent from my E7
4th February 2015, 06:16 AM |#55  
Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
The KitKat for xperia z1 boots with turning led purple and all but sadly no display. i tried to contact JDI but the have no listing of a 5.5 inch ltps display. I think gionee is not quite honest about its display...
8th April 2015, 02:22 PM |#56  
Redaaku's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
TWRP for KITKAT
Hi, I have rooted my friend's Gionee e7 and want to put TWRP recovery on it. Will this work on Kitkat?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes