FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[recovery][e7] TWRP 2.7.1.0 [unofficial]

708 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,066

By Ravikirancg, Recognized Contributor on 3rd June 2014, 05:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd January 2015, 06:27 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
@Ravikirancg, thanks for your hardwork. If you could please provide an update of your findings and roadblocks. Would be great to may be collaborate and work on this. Thanks!!

22nd January 2015, 02:26 PM |#52  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyan

@Ravikirancg, thanks for your hardwork. If you could please provide an update of your findings and roadblocks. Would be great to may be collaborate and work on this. Thanks!!

Sorry for the delay.. The source that is used currently is completely outdated. Its not very easy to reabase it now and update the kernel. That along with the fact that I screwed up my linux OS, well, we need people good at C and being kernel development, and not having even the basic functions like display that are not working, Its quite hard to get things moving..
22nd January 2015, 05:08 PM |#53  
Flag Chennai, TN
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravikirancg

Sorry for the delay.. The source that is used currently is completely outdated. Its not very easy to reabase it now and update the kernel. That along with the fact that I screwed up my linux OS, well, we need people good at C and being kernel development, and not having even the basic functions like display that are not working, Its quite hard to get things moving..

Heard that they are providing kitkat next month...will this mean that they have updated the kernel??
23rd January 2015, 10:34 AM |#54  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

Heard that they are providing kitkat next month...will this mean that they have updated the kernel??

Yup.. Appears so..

Sent from my E7
4th February 2015, 06:16 AM |#55  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 27

More
The KitKat for xperia z1 boots with turning led purple and all but sadly no display. i tried to contact JDI but the have no listing of a 5.5 inch ltps display. I think gionee is not quite honest about its display...
8th April 2015, 02:22 PM |#56  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 17

More
TWRP for KITKAT
Hi, I have rooted my friend's Gionee e7 and want to put TWRP recovery on it. Will this work on Kitkat?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread