Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ALL Variants] Update / Restore to Stock your LG G3

3rd March 2015, 02:52 AM |#341  
Caochella
Thanks Meter: 37

203 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danetbra63

I've still had no luck getting my phone out of this brick... when i hold the power button it vibrates and displays the LG bootlogo and a boot error message in the top left of the screen. From there the screen turns off and the notification led flashes blue and red. Hope this helps in some way.. if not I am playing dumb and telling Verizon it "broke" Not like they know anything any way haha

To be honest it sounds like it did break, it shouldn't be doing all that and that's why we pay insurance for right? They'll be happy to send you a new phone, go for it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

8th April 2015, 05:08 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin1980

I realized that i can flash the stock recovery with dd... Tnx anyway

Hey skin could you provide further details on how you replaced only recovery using dd? I have a friend with a g3 d850 variant who was impatient to get on lollipop and now wants back stock recovery rather than twrp.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread