FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Lollipop Xposed Framework Alpha 4 Released

Good news to all Xposed Framework fans. XDA Senior Recognized … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP 3.0+] Lucid Browser [OPEN SOURCE] [11/24/14]

1st December 2014, 06:26 PM |#181  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 2,057

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gippy2

Installed this today on terminu5.0...Paid for the pro version....to give support ....Fine browser....thankyou....

Appreciate it!

8th December 2014, 07:37 AM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Ver 4.5 causes both my tablets to run 100%
First, let me say that Lucid is my "go to" browser. I like its light weight.

Now, I've got two tablets, a Samsung Tab 2 with a tweaked stock ROM and an AGNi kernel. The other is a Nook HD+ with an f2fs version of LiquidSmooth ROM with a custom kernel. (Both with dual core processors.) I had been running Lucid v 4.4 on both without problems. Then I upgraded to v4.5 (the Lollipop version) just because.

Both tablets got very hot when running v4.5, and I found that they got hot because their SoC's were running both cores at 100%. (Both tablets use the hotplug governor. )

I dropped back to v4.4 and both tablets run cool again.
30th December 2014, 07:59 PM |#183  
Flag Coronel Fabriciano
Thanks Meter: 212

More
Installed it, loved the minimalism on the design and it's pretty fast, I think it would be really good if you could put a text-wrap engine, or maybe some way to always increase the font-size of all pages so we don't have to zoom and scroll vertically in websites that are not optimized for mobile. But congratulations!
8th April 2015, 07:44 PM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Hi @powerpoint45,

Just noticed mention in twitter mobile website does not work (like in Lightning Browser). It does work in Chrome. Haven't tried with Cyabogenmod Browser yet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread