FORUMS

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

[ROM]ViSiON-X US TMO[Android L 5.0][G900TUVU1DOB1][02-18-15]

12,616 posts
Thanks Meter: 19,494

By AxAtAx, Recognized Contributor on 27th June 2014, 08:43 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from AxAtAx: PLEASE USE THE THANKS BUTTON: IT'S FREE!
8th April 2015, 02:48 AM |#921  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sanger
Thanks Meter: 4,565

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonbone1

Double done did that. Used root checker plus I flashed in The vision-x rom. Could root be partially broken? Should I try and redo super user?

Reflash latest SuperSu 2.48
Here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2868133
Last edited by s6freak; 8th April 2015 at 02:51 AM.

8th April 2015, 03:15 AM |#922  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ViSiON,Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonbone1

Double done did that. Used root checker plus I flashed in The vision-x rom. Could root be partially broken? Should I try and redo super user?

Do what I do...

Complete wipe x3, pic of wipe screen in OP
Flash Vision 5.0
Flash SuperSU 2.46
Flash a 5.0 kernel that has been working for you
Boot

You should have no problems. Make a backup before you start please!
8th April 2015, 03:18 AM |#923  
Recognized Themer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 3,235

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxAtAx

Now that my nightmare threads have settled down a bit, what can we do here to update this rom with all the fixes and such you guys have been working on in my absence?

Might I suggest "disable signature verification" so that my new Dialers will work with your rom? If it's already done I apologize. If it is done I will post a link to the Dialers. They look awesome and work perfectly!
8th April 2015, 01:42 PM |#924  
Flag ViSiON,Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44

Might I suggest "disable signature verification" so that my new Dialers will work with your rom? If it's already done I apologize. If it is done I will post a link to the Dialers. They look awesome and work perfectly!

I will look into it...thanks

Speak of the wildman...lol....umm I tried to flash the flares you have, umm it flashed ok, and nothing, where do you change to the flare?? I looked in the lockscreen area....nada...no biggie, just wondering.
8th April 2015, 05:48 PM |#925  
Recognized Themer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 3,235

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxAtAx

I will look into it...thanks

Speak of the wildman...lol....umm I tried to flash the flares you have, umm it flashed ok, and nothing, where do you change to the flare?? I looked in the lockscreen area....nada...no biggie, just wondering.

Here is a link to the mod guide. It's fairly easy to mod and invaluable!!

As for the lockscreen mod, it is intended for my LolliOZOP Control users. You have to have the app to activate the Lens flair light effect. You can also activate it via settings.db. My app essentially does just that!! I have a script which is launched by clicking a button in my LolliOZOP app.

If you haven't check it out you really should consider trying it!! It is compatible with your rom, the only issue is that "lockscreen security" is broken so you would need to ONLY use swipe and make sure swipe is enable before you flash the mod, or you will have systemUI fc issue and be forced to restore a nand!!

Check this post for detail on how to install the updated version with all the mods and color options
8th April 2015, 10:58 PM |#926  
Flag ViSiON,Texas

Donate to Me
More
Enough
Xda has changed, now there is more complaining than I have ever seen, I spend MANY hours to try and bring some roms to the users here, so people can at least have a choice of different roms to run. I DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS! People continuously send me emails and PM saying that I need to do more to help them get their rom running, I have tried to help, but these people want a person to hold their hand and walk them thru every damn step. These people that complain have NO reason to be flashing when they do not know even the basics of flashing, I am tired, I am seeing this in many threads. I need to take a break from this, and spend time with my wife. I will still frequent the site, but I will no longer build for ungrateful people. I am truly sorry that some have to suffer for others. Thank you.

Rodney
AxAtAx
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g900t, lollipop, stock, vision
Previous Thread Next Thread