FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][CM11][GT-N7000][4.4.2][DISCUSSION] CyanogenMod 11.0 [OFFICIAL][NIGHTLIES]

3rd March 2015, 04:42 PM |#101  
gurr4m's Avatar
Member
Flag Chhapra
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumQueen92

1. Nope. It comes with the ROM
2. Yes.
3. No idea.
4. ._.


On another note, I'm experiencing a large battery drain with the latest nightly. Anyone else got it?

you mean the latest 02/03 nightly??? Any other probs on the latest nightly??? Can you please help me to flash official CWM 6.0.5.1??? I'm on stock 4.1.2.
 
 
3rd March 2015, 04:56 PM |#102  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurr4m

you mean the latest 02/03 nightly??? Any other probs on the latest nightly??? Can you please help me to flash official CWM 6.0.5.1??? I'm on stock 4.1.2.

Read around the forum more for guides, or use the ones on the first post of this thread. That's how I learnt to install ROMs from scratch
6th March 2015, 04:26 AM |#103  
Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
How is the performance of cm11 on n7000? Any lags or bugs?
7th April 2015, 11:48 PM |#104  
Jamiemeister's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Current best practice
Hi, can someone help me out, I've been reading threads for 3 hours now and got no where.

Basically I have stock, never rooted, N7000 running kernel 2.6.35.7-N70000XXLC1 that I would love to get CM11 on.

What's the current best practice for root and custom recovery?

Many thanks (:
8th April 2015, 05:37 AM |#105  
ishanbhatnagr96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiemeister

Hi, can someone help me out, I've been reading threads for 3 hours now and got no where.

Basically I have stock, never rooted, N7000 running kernel 2.6.35.7-N70000XXLC1 that I would love to get CM11 on.

What's the current best practice for root and custom recovery?

Many thanks (:

Flash philz via the stock recovery. That way you'll get cwm. Then flash cm11 ROM+gapps
The Following User Says Thank You to ishanbhatnagr96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2015, 07:01 PM |#106  
Jamiemeister's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishanbhatnagr96

Flash philz via the stock recovery. That way you'll get cwm. Then flash cm11 ROM+gapps

Thanks man! I got there in the end thanks to your point in the right direction. My n7000 wasn't directly rootable, that's how I wasted so much time. In the end these were my steps:
  • Downgraded using Odin 1.85 and SGN_XX_OXA_KJ1_FACTORYFS.zip
  • Ran CFROOt for kernal KJ1
  • In recovery flashed: philz_touch_6.48.4-n7000.zip
  • Then could install: cm-11-20150406-NIGHTLY-n7000.zip

happy bunny
9th April 2015, 08:34 PM |#107  
ishanbhatnagr96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiemeister

Thanks man! I got there in the end thanks to your point in the right direction. My n7000 wasn't directly rootable, that's how I wasted so much time. In the end these were my steps:

  • Downgraded using Odin 1.85 and SGN_XX_OXA_KJ1_FACTORYFS.zip
  • Ran CFROOt for kernal KJ1
  • In recovery flashed: philz_touch_6.48.4-n7000.zip
  • Then could install: cm-11-20150406-NIGHTLY-n7000.zip

happy bunny

Yes. Just flash philz so that you have a working recovery. Another thing I would suggest is to, flash any kernel of cm11 just before flashing cm11 so that you don't run into any problems. 👍
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, cm11 4.4 kitkat, cyanogenmod, gt-n7000, n7000
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note GT-N7000 General by ThreadRank