FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL][I9295][AOSP/CM11/CM12][TW-4.4]KT-SGS4 port for Active Intl

21st March 2015, 03:23 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
/delete

25th March 2015, 07:21 AM |#72  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 1,127

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grins814

when will be the release of KT-SGS4-LP5.0-TW-eur-02.15.2015.zip version? waiting mode

Well version 02.15.2015 won't be released since i don't have time machine . Kidding aside, TW LP release ETA unknown. Hopefully before summer...
The Following User Says Thank You to spegelius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2015, 08:50 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
@ spegelius

are you planning to release a kernel for the TW Lolipop because I upgraded my phone to lolipop and now my wifi can not connect .

thanks in advance
8th April 2015, 11:39 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
If wifi isn't working, you should flash the correct modem/non-hlos. See your build number and baseband version and grab the files from the super wiz cyan thread (posting 1 or 2, there is a gdrive link with lots of modems)
The Following User Says Thank You to penē For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2015, 08:43 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

@ spegelius

are you planning to release a kernel for the TW Lolipop because I upgraded my phone to lolipop and now my wifi can not connect .

thanks in advance

Customized TW rom usually don't update bootloader at all, and not to Lollipop OB4 version. Neither GSM (modem.bin) nor LTE/WiFi/Audio firmware/NetworkCertificates (non-hlos.bin)

You have mismatch between bootloader version & non-hlos.bin

An original stock TW Lollipop OB4 flash by Odin or Heimdall will set all things right, or you may need to update bootloader & non-hlos.bin to OB4.

READ all about the relationship and working routine to successfully flash anything here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56955843

The link adviced from pen2 so far hold only the modems. You can extract bootloader (if needed to update) from the stock OB4 tar archive. Darkyman may have some useful archives.
Last edited by O-T; 10th April 2015 at 03:46 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread