FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] root on p607t?

29th January 2015, 03:43 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello to all... please we are asking and writing the same things.. and a new not hight tech like me get confuse... could any one make a simple tutorial about to root the SM-P607T ... P607TUVUANE2... 4.4.2 and if is possible the rooting with odin + the recovery TWRP at the same time... or how to do it separate .... Please ?

Of course i found the tutorial:
http://androidxda.com/root-samsung-g...-10-1-sm-p607t odin but is for 4.4.4, don't know if works 4.4.2
towelroot.com but it not say nothing about recovery and poor understanding for me.

Please..

Thank you

H.

8th February 2015, 04:45 AM |#112  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgt45

Hello to all... please we are asking and writing the same things.. and a new not hight tech like me get confuse... could any one make a simple tutorial about to root the SM-P607T ... P607TUVUANE2... 4.4.2 and if is possible the rooting with odin + the recovery TWRP at the same time... or how to do it separate .... Please ?

Of course i found the tutorial:
http://androidxda.com/root-samsung-g...-10-1-sm-p607t odin but is for 4.4.4, don't know if works 4.4.2
towelroot.com but it not say nothing about recovery and poor understanding for me.

Please..

Thank you

H.

the tutorial linked here works for 4.4.4. I just tried it and I am now successfully rooted.
22nd February 2015, 03:52 AM |#113  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctkatz

the tutorial linked here works for 4.4.4. I just tried it and I am now successfully rooted.

Can you confirm if your KNOX counter is still 0x0?
22nd February 2015, 06:26 AM |#114  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarKnighTx

Can you confirm if your KNOX counter is still 0x0?

nope, status is 0x1. but in my case I don't think that it really matters. I bought mine from amazon with unlisted screen pixel damage. I wasn't going to get much of anything from this at official places. I don't know if tmobile would even take it as a trade in.
9th April 2015, 08:42 PM |#115  

More
help with pen
I bought a used one off someone that was already rooted. The s pen did not work so I flashed it with the factory 4.4.4 rom. The pen still does not work. Any help I was really interested in this feature. Knox was tripped but I do not see why that would make the pen not work. Thanks.
9th April 2015, 09:40 PM |#116  
OP Junior Member

More
The first one I received, when I bought it, had a non functioning pen too. T-Mobile sent me a new one. Knox or not the pen works on my current one. It's almost paid off now so I tripped the knox when I put lollipop on it with no pen issues at all. So... my guess is it's got a defective pen sensor like my first one did.

To be honest, in the almost 2 years I've had it, I've used the pen like 3 times. Finger is just so handy & ready. LOL My Note 3's pen has been used about as much. :-p
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread