FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Q] Galaxy S5 Active

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By johns86, Member on 16th June 2014, 03:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th January 2015, 08:35 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Lightbulb AT&ampT s5 active to tmobile
Is there a way to put tmobile s5 g900T software on the g870a so that it will work properly with tmobile its worth some money for me to be able to do this
Last edited by XXXRodeo; 25th January 2015 at 09:53 PM.

2nd April 2015, 02:22 AM |#32  
OP Member

More
I'm attempting to find something out through support in regards to our phones.
This is madness that we still have nothing to even sort thoughts and ideas from people who aren't Dev's.

Anyone else having a problem updating their phones via OTA?

Of course the ATT OTA update sometimes forces my phone to try a update, it downloads with no problem, and every time it goes to reboot the phone and do the install it fails. I would assume it is because my phone is rooted. So thankfully it does reject it. I would however love to update it something newer than 4.4.2...prerooted of course.
2nd April 2015, 10:19 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 285

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johns86

I'm attempting to find something out through support in regards to our phones.
This is madness that we still have nothing to even sort thoughts and ideas from people who aren't Dev's.

Anyone else having a problem updating their phones via OTA?

Of course the ATT OTA update sometimes forces my phone to try a update, it downloads with no problem, and every time it goes to reboot the phone and do the install it fails. I would assume it is because my phone is rooted. So thankfully it does reject it. I would however love to update it something newer than 4.4.2...prerooted of course.

Start by reading here. There should be full per root full rom. Only think is ul need to update to latest kernel in thread after u install rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=58708902
The Following User Says Thank You to XRange For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2015, 11:36 PM |#34  
OP Member

More
Thanks
10th April 2015, 07:44 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johns86

Bump!

Anyone else on here have a S5 Active that would like to know the same?

I do and I've been asking for long time. . It's even worth for me 8th in Canada.
I own the G870w version.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer8

Hello!!

I have the s5 active, our bootloaders are locked just like the S5 ATT/VZW. You can install safestrap and flash any ROM that will work on the ATT S5 only. Xposed framework works, safestrap works, black theme works " need a few files from the international variant for black dialer/incallui to work right. I left mine stock, rooted via towel root, de bloated all the junk, black themed and Xposed framework tweaks. I just find stuff in the S5 threads and if I like I try lol..

As for me (Telus canada) should I look for the att safestrap
the international or the g900 Canadian ?

I got the g870w.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
active, dev, galaxy s 5 active, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread