FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [moto_msm8960]

Thanks Meter: 3,036
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th April 2015, 12:50 AM |#261  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 196
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derpyherp


Crazy thing is it has a huge list of supported devices not just moto

That's because it is meant for retailers that offer unlocking as a service.

Sent from my Blissful RAZR M 5.1 on Tapatalk
 
 
9th April 2015, 01:11 AM |#262  
derpyherp's Avatar
Member
Flag seabeck wa
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
along with unlocking it has almost scary options just look here http://sigmakey.com/en
9th April 2015, 08:01 AM |#263  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
quick question.

is this for JB bootloader or for KK?
9th April 2015, 02:24 PM |#264  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.blue

quick question.

is this for JB bootloader or for KK?

JB

I spose the thread title needs updating... a while ago.

https://carbonrom.org/downloads/?d=moto_msm8960_jbbl

Edit - looking at the only available download there, I might not... Not sure what happened to the downloads, but it has been a while since we've built KK. Not sure when L is coming for Carbon.
Last edited by arrrghhh; 9th April 2015 at 02:27 PM.
10th April 2015, 03:48 AM |#265  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

JB

I spose the thread title needs updating... a while ago.

https://carbonrom.org/downloads/?d=moto_msm8960_jbbl

Edit - looking at the only available download there, I might not... Not sure what happened to the downloads, but it has been a while since we've built KK. Not sure when L is coming for Carbon.

could be said that you are master.
in your opinion, which one is better overall, JB or KK bootloader?
10th April 2015, 02:35 PM |#266  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.blue

could be said that you are master.
in your opinion, which one is better overall, JB or KK bootloader?

I'd say it depends on the ROM you want to run. Some are compatible with the old jbbl, some the new kkbl.

My device (Photon Q) never received the KK bootloader, so all I have is the JB bootloader.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Droid RAZR M Android Development by ThreadRank