FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][AROMA][Find7 and 7a][v1.1]KaKulayOS ROM

22nd January 2015, 02:29 PM |#531  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 3

More
It was exactly the post I was preparing ^_^

About unified storage ROM there is:
The same MaKaKulayOS but based on beta 2.0.2 but no more move since 03/01
Another from Trantum is a repack from untouched not rooted original beta 2.0.4 (in this post Trantum said the 17/01 he will update MaKaKulay into beta 2.0.4)
And the last serious seem the Sniper-Joe one based on beta 2.0.4.

I wait a little to see if Trantum update MaKaKulay or I will try Sniper-Joe's ROM

edit: So far I see it seem 2.0.4 beta have many trouble to get root access. May be have to wait really an update from Oppo. The list of trouble is really consequent. So now what is best, this ROM or MakuKulay based on 2.0.2?
Last edited by Pepone66; 23rd January 2015 at 09:54 AM. Reason: After guetting some aditional information
The Following User Says Thank You to Pepone66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

4th February 2015, 11:16 AM |#532  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepone66

Another from Trantum is a repack from untouched not rooted original beta 2.0.4 (in this post Trantum said the 17/01 he will update MaKaKulay into beta 2.0.4)

I wait a little to see if Trantum update MaKaKulay or I will try Sniper-Joe's ROM

edit: So far I see it seem 2.0.4 beta have many trouble to get root access. May be have to wait really an update from Oppo. The list of trouble is really consequent. So now what is best, this ROM or MakuKulay based on 2.0.2?

I have been using KaKulayOS from past 3 months and never faced any problem/glitch.

if u want UNIFIED storage go ahead with MaKaKulay
4th February 2015, 01:37 PM |#533  
Flag Det mÝrke Jylland
Thanks Meter: 420

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepone66

Use my post in this forum or the one at oppo forums (it's the same) this is new cos 4.44
Root file in link , works great
4th February 2015, 03:32 PM |#534  
Here, there, everywhere
Thanks Meter: 2,283

Donate to Me
More
No time to hang around in forums lately, so I am sticking to this rom for a while longer...

I am solving my storage space issue by manually moving apps to SD and doing some de-bloating,,,so no need for unified storage so far.

I guess @tantrums got no love for the Find7/7a no more; but it would be nice to hear something from him ...or perhaps he got another , more active thread for the Find 7, somewhere,,,,,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoNL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2015, 11:14 AM |#535  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi! This ROM seems great, I'm buying a Find 7a in next weeks

Can you guys tell me if with this ROM there is the possibility to customize stadard navigation buttons?
The most important to me is the ability to switch between the last 2 apps (like alt+tab on PC) and to kill an app, both this commands now on my Find 5 are executed by pressing for a second the buttons mený and back. Not every ROM has these settings.
Last edited by TKPL; 10th April 2015 at 11:18 AM. Reason: forgat an s on buttons :)
10th April 2015, 11:48 AM |#536  
Flag paris
Thanks Meter: 1,851

Donate to Me
More
This rom is fun... long press on first button launch quick app then can easily switch between app Other you have some apps who add gesture control .. like GMD or something like that !!
11th April 2015, 11:49 AM |#537  
Flag paris
Thanks Meter: 1,851

Donate to Me
More
@tantrums...
still in the game ? A new stable build is available... i m expect a new fresh version from U because ColorOS without a magical touche is no more interesting...
hope you are still here...

Regards !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread