FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Viber problem. Disconnected. Messages and calls are unavailable

12th February 2015, 04:39 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 526

More
That's in interesting issue - sounds like it could be your Wi-Fi, but since your friend can connect we will need to investigate deeper. Please open a support ticket here: http://bit.ly/1aOwGy2 so that we can take a closer look

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILDUDE

I just installed Viber today, and when I am connected to Wifi it says "Viber service is currently being blocked. Please try again later. Place a regular call instead?"

When I disconnect my wifi then it works. One of my colleagues also installed today, but her samsung works perfectly connected to the same wifi network.

I am from south africa on MTN network with a Samsung Galaxy S4. Wifi connection is a Telkom ADSL line.

12th April 2015, 12:17 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Viber Disconnections even on 4G network.
1. Fiji
2. Since last few months
3. No
4.No
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread