FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][5.1.0] *14.03.2015* Translucent Lockscreen/Nav- and Statusbar [LMY47D]

14th March 2015, 06:18 PM |#61  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,638

Donate to Me
More
So guys, with newest APK Tool i was able to decompile the "framework-res.apk" from 5.1 and changed the stuff. Seems to work without any FC for me now. Download in OP.

Happy Flashing
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hanspampel For This Useful Post: [ View ]

14th March 2015, 07:48 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 1,613

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanspampel

So guys, with newest APK Tool i was able to decompile the "framework-res.apk" from 5.1 and changed the stuff. Seems to work without any FC for me now. Download in OP.

Happy Flashing

Seems to be working good so far. Thanks.
15th March 2015, 09:19 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The updated version works like a charm!
16th March 2015, 08:04 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 669

More
Works great, thanks!
12th April 2015, 01:02 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Afternoon! I am currently using the OTA 5.1 build from google. Not rooted and no custom recovery.

I have tons of experience doing this, I'm just lazy. I'll install CWM or TWRP.

My questions, if I unlock the boot loader will it erase my device? Pretty sure but can't remember.

Also, I am using the Google Exp Launcher. Will this work with that launcher. Or does it have to be the stock basic one?
12th April 2015, 08:01 PM |#66  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armandosal

I flashed a stock rom and then flashed the trans mod and then booted it from a factory reset. I thought the mod didn't work at first until I realized the default launcher wasn't the Google now launcher. I installed the Google now launcher and the mod came up.

So this works with 5.1 and the Google launcher? I use that launcher versus stock.
12th April 2015, 08:37 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomy942

So this works with 5.1 and the Google launcher? I use that launcher versus stock.

Yes. That's what I currently have on my phone. I thought the nexus used the Google now launcher by default which is why I was thrown off but yea it'll work with GNL
12th April 2015, 09:13 PM |#68  

More
Quote:

Yes. That's what I currently have on my phone. I thought the nexus used the Google now launcher by default which is why I was thrown off but yea it'll work with GNL

Awesome. Thank you.

I'll unlock the boot loader along with a custom recovery today and if I remember right, re-setup everything and get this mod installed.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote:

Done and done. Turns out my boot loader was unlocked (don't remember doing that) so just flashed TWRP and the zip. Works great.

Thanks again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
transdecor mod, translucent navbar
Previous Thread Next Thread