FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM+KERNEL][4.4.4] Stable CyanogenMod 11 [January 19, 2015]

23rd March 2015, 04:50 PM |#801  
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I been using this for 3 weeks now..Solid ROCK ROM!!!, I tweak somethings with privacy to avoid Google Play services been awake the whole time, and is very good! Sometines the GPS shows turn on the battery screen , although I disable the GPS, but with a reboot, it clears. I will look into the battery previous posts are suggesting to see if I go that route too..

THanks SULTAN for this excellent ROM. I may take the plunge for the 5.0.2 for this phone too

24th March 2015, 04:43 PM |#802  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragarianok

Turn off "OK Google" and it should stop switching to phone speaker. This is an issue with the ROM that was mentioned before.

That worked, and now google voice is working as well, OMG, Nirvana!!!
It looks the google voice wierdness was related to OK google, I can live without OK google, esp since they took the Dr. Who Easter egg out!
24th March 2015, 10:20 PM |#803  
Flag Lafayette
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarKilLer-MOK

That worked, and now google voice is working as well, OMG, Nirvana!!!
It looks the google voice wierdness was related to OK google, I can live without OK google, esp since they took the Dr. Who Easter egg out!

DUDE. I didn't even know about that! I love Doctor Who.
26th March 2015, 03:58 AM |#804  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Is Ok Google bug fixed in the latest Google Services or does this still need to be turned off?

I reported earlier that I disabled nothing in Google Services under privacy settings and the phone is still able to go into Deep Sleep. Now to keep it in Deep Sleep, which I have not tested whether it stays that way indefinitely (it did stay in sleep mode for hours as stated earlier), my question is, Should I disable Google Services waking up the system or leave it as it is? Will it offer any significant improvement or is it better to leave these services alone? As I do depend on them quite a lot, suggestions?
26th March 2015, 08:17 PM |#805  
Flag In a land of dreams
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Okay... I have been away from this whole modding for far too long >.>

I have gotten my skyrocket which has a signal issue to have this rom.
Everything seemed fine but I believe it is suffering from the 4.4.4 Kit Kat "bug" of problems with SD.

I try to open any camera app and a message appears saying "Insert an SD card before using the camera".

I have done so and it doesn't change anything. I want to know a simple permanent fix if available.
Last edited by xXLostsoul111Xx; 27th March 2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Another issue
28th March 2015, 07:41 AM |#806  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Google Apps
the link to the google apps says there is no file
28th March 2015, 09:06 AM |#807  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhav Goku

the link to the google apps says there is no file

Sultans link was to pa-gapps which are shut down at this time, search regular gapps or banks gapps kit-kat, Or try these. Home Android Development and Hacking Android General [GAPPS][5.0.x][AROMA] LP-GAPPS by raulx222. Good luck and hope this helps.
Last edited by Steveromingagain; 28th March 2015 at 09:20 AM.
8th April 2015, 06:45 PM |#808  

More
Edit ----- Galaxy S2 Boot Animation

***I also changed my Boot Animation but could not get the sound working from this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1330380

Simply download the flashable zip, but Do not flash it , Extract the bootanimation.zip and you guys should have the original Galaxy S2 boot animation. It is not exact same quality as Samsung proprietary one, but it is good enough and I am using it.
Last edited by ocd_amp; 13th April 2015 at 05:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ocd_amp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2015, 04:58 PM |#809  

More
More information for Everyone.
Null Post : Please see solution below.
Last edited by ocd_amp; 13th April 2015 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Solved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocd_amp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2015, 11:57 PM |#810  

More
Update
Please check this thread.

[MOD] [v7.0.99] Google Play Services with System Update Wake Lock Fix

http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...-wake-t3078082
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocd_amp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread