CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

10.1 Pro Experiences & Performance Tips

27th August 2014, 01:01 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
The performance adjustments in here are awesome. Thank you!

30th March 2015, 03:31 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thank you SOOOO Much!!!
I am so glad I found this thread because I had stopped using my Galaxy Tab 10.1 because it was running sooooo slowly. I followed your suggestions and it is working better than it ever has!! Now it is actually a functional item. I was looking at purchasing another tablet because this one was not upgradeable as far as memory or RAM. Now that is not necessary. Again, thank you so much, you are a lifesaver
13th April 2015, 03:06 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Awesome Tablet
I got this Galaxy Tab pro 10.1 on Craiglist last week for a a good price and really looks new with Roocase included and 32gb sd card, Rooted it using CF root picassowifi and Odin 3.07 then flash a TWRP recovery using Flashify, rooting and flashing recovery went smoothly., next I download Folder Mount and I was able to move my 6gb of game data and obb to sd card (cool and my internal still have 9.8gb. I like Multi Window so I download MW manager and I was able to add more apps into MW. I mirror this bad ass tablet using micro usb to HDMI cable to my TV. I have high speed cable internet but no cable TV so I borrow my Aunt comcast ID for ESPN, Xfinity to go, Netflix and NBC live Extra for Warriors game. I stay with Touch Wiz though I tried flashing CM 11 and it's ok but I went back to Stock, I dont see any heavy lag. On CM 11 I can mirror to TV using my cable but no sound on TV (just video)...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread