FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Q] Custom Rom for SM-G900H

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By termdj, Member on 24th April 2014, 09:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th September 2014, 12:16 AM |#21  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Xtrestolite
the only ROM available for the Sm-G900H is something called xtrestolite. First you have to update the boot loader (easy) and update the modem (easy still, not dangerous) with Odin. Then you just back up your phone and flash the ROM with CWM. Super easy, no features but stock (very very bare) touchwiz and pre rooted. It also comes odexed so android runtime works FLAWLESSLY. Best ROM you can get for this phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoToHealth For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th December 2014, 02:28 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I also have the exynos.
I would like to mention that many talk about using a good number of Xposed modules as a substitute, but it is very strange that i cannot install more than 5-7 modules (9 if lucky) on my g900h.
Each time i cross that limit, well, my Wifi toggles stop working and turn grey, Wifi access gets blocked, Quick connect also stops working.
I feel very bad as to why only i can't fully exploit a rooted S5. ;(
13th April 2015, 01:04 PM |#23  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0

More
whick is the best rom for s5 G900H ??? best in performance and battery ??/ HELP !!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread