FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Gaming Thread

8th April 2014, 02:33 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,532

More
I just think every device should have a gaming thread to share awesome games you play. My favorites are

Fifa 14
Gta San Andreas
Plants vs. Zombies 2
Bloons tower defense 5

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
Last edited by abdel12345; 12th April 2014 at 03:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to abdel12345 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

8th April 2014, 03:09 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3,418

More
Current addictions follow.

Titanfall - I don't even use the mechs. I prefer to rodeo them

APB - All Points Bulletin, free to play shooter. Pretty much GTA online. Extremely addicting.

And when I get bored with those two.

Terraria - Sprites>polygons

Tf2 - Team fortress two. Usually drunk as hell when I play this.

Sent From My Vs980 Running Resurrection Remix
8th April 2014, 06:50 PM |#3  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 249

More
I'm on a Metroid and Oddworld frenzy right now so I've been using emulators. Also +1 on San Andreas. I play chess on Chess Time, its multiplayer cross platform and a really great chess app. Its free with ads but adfree handles that for me. My name on there is SpasticMonkey if anyone wants to get a game going.

LG G2 ftw
Last edited by phaze one; 8th April 2014 at 06:59 PM.
12th April 2014, 03:24 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Flop full is a fun game

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
28th September 2014, 02:53 PM |#5  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
Been using emulator as well, Kingdom Hearts : BBS, Ocarina of time, Crisis Core, God of War and some old school Arcade Games and about android game itself Spider Man Unlimited, Lost Bubble
10th March 2015, 03:26 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
It's been a while but I'm reviving this thread.

I've been looking for a fun rpg lately that doesn't require in app purchases to enjoy.

I've tried order and chaos and after getting to level 17 I'm now thinking it's getting a bit slow. It's hard to do anything without using actual money from there. I don't mind buying games but I hate iap because they're never enough you always need to spend more.

I saw other similar ones like avable online but I don't want to get into one and then end up deleting it,

So let me know, thanks

Sent from my VS980 4G
11th March 2015, 02:50 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
So anybody?

Not many gamers on g2?

Recently all I've played was clash of clans but I've gotten kinda bored with it and really want some good rpg.

Order and chaos is great but it's pretty much pay for anything good, avable online had really nice graphics but the interface was lacking and the menus are pretty bad and also things didn't show up until you came really close to them while in order and chaos you can see things from a farther distance.

Ive heard good things about arcane legends so it's the next in my list to try but it looks really cartoony. I'm still gonna try it considering all the positive reviews.

If anyone found a really good one please let me know because there's way too many to try each one at a time

Sent from my VS980 4G
13th April 2015, 07:51 PM |#8  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 593

Donate to Me
More
Tentacles by Microsoft is a good time killer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread