FORUMS

Knock in doesnt work after Root and Custom Recovery

82 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

By gio_punsalan, Member on 20th June 2014, 04:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys. So I rooted my lg g2 D802 using towel root and flashed twrp using autorec. Then I flashed supersu in recovery. After rebooting, I noticed that my knock code doesnt work but knock off works. I turned knock code after to try knock on but it also doesn't work. Any ideas?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gio_punsalan For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th June 2014, 04:49 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,557

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gio_punsalan

Hi guys. So I rooted my lg g2 D802 using towel root and flashed twrp using autorec. Then I flashed supersu in recovery. After rebooting, I noticed that my knock code doesnt work but knock off works. I turned knock code after to try knock on but it also doesn't work. Any ideas?

go to phone dialer and dial 3845#*802# a menu will pop up, go to settings>update touch firmware and wait about 15 seconds once done check if knock on works and don't touch anything else in hidden menu
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 05:00 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Wow. Read that but I wasnt sure if I can update touch firmware when having custon recovery. Fixed! Thank you!

14th April 2015, 10:24 PM |#4  
Flag Gandhinagar
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

go to phone dialer and dial 3845#*802# a menu will pop up, go to settings>update touch firmware and wait about 15 seconds once done check if knock on works and don't touch anything else in hidden menu

Thanks.. thats worked for me,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)