FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[TUTORIAL] Merge Xposed, Tasker, Autovoice and Google Now to use phone only by voice

15th April 2015, 03:42 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

So you got it half working... Better than nothing

Yes I am satisfied with it but your method seems much better

15th April 2015, 03:49 PM |#152  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,183

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puredp1

Yes I am satisfied with it but your method seems much better

The best method is the one that works better for the one who need it [emoji106] [emoji23]
The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2015, 03:53 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
True Ok a update now cause I just tested google now while screen off and after saying ok google it does not respond it does only if the screen is awake. I had no idea it can do that also. So the result is that is working with lollipop but not while screen is asleep. I am Greek so sorry If I messed up and got you confused with the latest results I will try to create a tasker profile if it's possible that it will trigger the google now while screen off. I will update if I have any success.

Strange cause I did a little search and I found that to make google now listen while screen is locked you have to enable the option at google settings language and input voice but there I have only 2 options for listen while google app and any screen. No lock screen options for me as they claim. Maybe it's removed from lollipop?
Last edited by puredp1; 15th April 2015 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Add
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
autovoice, display off, tasker, voice control, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread