Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM|NK4|KitKat|4.4.4] Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid De[Odex] v2.26 -BeastMode Kernel-

Announcement from freeza: 2.26 released.
12th April 2015, 01:11 PM |#3361  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,829
 
3,382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzidReign

Uninstalling as soon as I can download a new rom...computer battery dying...without charger...out of town. This rom is going to kill me until I can get back home unless I can somehow get a new rom downloaded and transferred before my computer dies.

Chrome doesn't work
Pandora freezes/crashes
Video recorder crashes as soon as I try to record

And I haven't even gotten to use it much due to how busy I've been. All I know is the phone has been extremely slow at times, crashing constantly, etc. Hopefully the next rom will work out better.

dont blame the rom. its all on your end. no one else is reporting these issues. for battery life flash stock kernel its posted in this thread. you obviously didnt wipe correctly or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
12th April 2015, 01:16 PM |#3362  
AzzidReign's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420

dont blame the rom. its all on your end. no one else is reporting these issues. for battery life flash stock kernel its posted in this thread. you obviously didnt wipe correctly or something.

This isn't my first rom install.

As far as the battery goes, you should re read as you didn't interpret properly

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
12th April 2015, 02:46 PM |#3363  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,829
 
3,382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzidReign

This isn't my first rom install.

As far as the battery goes, you should re read as you didn't interpret properly

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

there is no need to come into a rom thread and blame it for app issues on your end. bottom line. idc if its not your first rom flash. even the best **** up. i suggest flashing back stock since troubleshooting. if your not going back to 100% stock then redoing then you have no room to talk about the rom causing your issues. simply put.
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2015, 03:08 PM |#3364  
AzzidReign's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420

there is no need to come into a rom thread and blame it for app issues on your end. bottom line. idc if its not your first rom flash. even the best **** up. i suggest flashing back stock since troubleshooting. if your not going back to 100% stock then redoing then you have no room to talk about the rom causing your issues. simply put.

Again, you and your assumptions. I installed it 3x. All 3x had the same exact problems. I've since recovered my back up some the rom was buggy as hell. A wick search leads me to believe there is something wrong with the latest version and the 2.25b was a more stable version.
12th April 2015, 04:17 PM |#3365  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,829
 
3,382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzidReign

Again, you and your assumptions. I installed it 3x. All 3x had the same exact problems. I've since recovered my back up some the rom was buggy as hell. A wick search leads me to believe there is something wrong with the latest version and the 2.25b was a more stable version.

right and was a baseband change between version. you need to tar factory wipe from factory recovery. then reflash your rom. why your having issues. ive only helped countless members fix issues. but i guess its my assumption enjoy the other rom. you dont need to be here goodbye.
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2015, 05:02 PM |#3366  
AzzidReign's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420

right and was a baseband change between version. you need to tar factory wipe from factory recovery. then reflash your rom. why your having issues. ive only helped countless members fix issues. but i guess its my assumption enjoy the other rom. you dont need to be here goodbye.

Here's what I did:
TWRP wipe (factory wipe)
Installed rom

When that produced a buggy experience:
TWRP advanced wipe, didn't wipe internal or external sd, the rest was wiped (could be I didn't wipe internal? )
Installed rom

And again, tried:
Same as last but rebooted after wipe and then installed.

All produced same result.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
12th April 2015, 07:10 PM |#3367  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,829
 
3,382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzidReign

Here's what I did:
TWRP wipe (factory wipe)
Installed rom

When that produced a buggy experience:
TWRP advanced wipe, didn't wipe internal or external sd, the rest was wiped (could be I didn't wipe internal? )
Installed rom

And again, tried:
Same as last but rebooted after wipe and then installed.

All produced same result.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

thats your issue. you need to tar flash nk4. from stock recovery wipe device. flash stock tar again wipe again. then odin recovery of choice and flash rom. removing sd card for the tar flash. you leaving data behine why your apps are crashing. countless users will agree you need to wipe from stock recovery. boot up check download mode. when it says samsung official. you know phones clean. when it says custom you have crap left over. power doen before odin flashes as well.and yes you need to wipe internal. that is the issue. when i upgrade bases i do a full sd wipe as well. backing up valuable items first then dragging over after.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2015, 03:03 AM |#3368  
demetrios3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag White Plains, NY
Thanks Meter: 55
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420

thats your issue. you need to tar flash nk4. from stock recovery wipe device. flash stock tar again wipe again. then odin recovery of choice and flash rom. removing sd card for the tar flash. you leaving data behine why your apps are crashing. countless users will agree you need to wipe from stock recovery. boot up check download mode. when it says samsung official. you know phones clean. when it says custom you have crap left over. power doen before odin flashes as well.and yes you need to wipe internal. that is the issue. when i upgrade bases i do a full sd wipe as well. backing up valuable items first then dragging over after.


I dunno man. I think he has a point,

I tar flashed NK4 awhile ago and the latest version of the ROM didn't sit well with me either. I hated the battery life.
It's Version 2.25b for me.
14th April 2015, 03:10 AM |#3369  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,829
 
3,382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demetrios3

I dunno man. I think he has a point,

I tar flashed NK4 awhile ago and the latest version of the ROM didn't sit well with me either. I hated the battery life.
It's Version 2.25b for me.

Did you wipe from factory recovery?

Sent from my 0x1 Note 3...... I love tep
15th April 2015, 08:40 PM |#3370  
GamerOnOne's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
2.25b all the way as well nk4, great!
2.6 ehhhh, even stock flashed and wiped.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes