FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

"No command" in any Recovery

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By vuducnamit.94, Junior Member on 28th January 2014, 12:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have flashed recovery for bootloader 4.4 although i do not know which my bootloader version is (mine runs on kitkat 4.4). "No command" appeared. Then i flashed bootloader 4.3 and recovery for bootloader 4.3, "No command" still appeared. Now i do not what my bootloader version is and how to solve this problems , i really want to root phone to install my apps, anyone help me ? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

28th January 2014, 04:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuducnamit.94

I have flashed recovery for bootloader 4.4 although i do not know which my bootloader version is (mine runs on kitkat 4.4). "No command" appeared. Then i flashed bootloader 4.3 and recovery for bootloader 4.3, "No command" still appeared. Now i do not what my bootloader version is and how to solve this problems , i really want to root phone to install my apps, anyone help me ? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

I had this last night. when you get to the no command page, press and hold the VOL UP key for 15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key and you should get it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eemgee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 04:59 PM |#3  

More
Hi! Which recovery did you flash? Both recoverys (CWM,TWRP) should actually work on KitKat.
12th February 2014, 04:18 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eemgee

I had this last night. when you get to the no command page, press and hold the VOL UP key for 15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key and you should get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valinho123

Hi! Which recovery did you flash? Both recoverys (CWM,TWRP) should actually work on KitKat.

I got it haha, thanks a lot
21st February 2014, 09:42 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eemgee

It worked for me too.
Thank you man
The Following User Says Thank You to mailwork For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2015, 07:26 PM |#6  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Worked for me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread