Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more

HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Custom Android app for Casio BLE watches

9th April 2015, 04:14 PM |#601  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165

209 posts
More
Info 2
Hello!

I have contacted with Casio Support Center too and they will repair my GBA-400 and my GB-X6900B as I updated my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to Android 5.0. Now it's not working.

Once I have my watches back I will be able to re-test BlueWatcher with Android 5.0 and solve all derived problems.

Thanks and hope you understand I can't do anything when the problem comes from the watch hardware

See you!

9th April 2015, 06:07 PM |#602  
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
The Polish site repair lasted three weeks.
After testing, I see that solved the problem of equipment
I'm looking to repair your watch, because the original casio software is not very functional.
10th April 2015, 07:38 PM |#603  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Is it works on Sony Xperia Z?
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterjc13

Hello all,

I'm cooking 1.1.0 version. I think it's a killer version as it includes "Phone control modes". Now, you can only match a fixed amount of functions to your watch buttons. An extended feature that offers G-Shock+ is the ability to configure the funcion of every button. That's good but... it's better to configure infinite buttons. How can we do that? Adding "Control Modes".

A control mode is a fixed combination of functions for every button. BUT one of the buttons is used to CHANGE the control mode. You can define infinite control modes and in every control mode you can configure the command to execute with every button.

Example GB-6900B:

MODE 1: "MUSIC"
Button 1: Play/Pause
Button 2: Next song
BUtton 3: CHANGE MODE

Mode 2: "VOLUME"
Button 1: Raise volume
Button 2: Lower volume
Button 3: CHANGE MODE

Mode 3: "MISC"
Button 1: Show phone battery
Button 2: Silence incoming call
Button 3: CHANGE MODE

You will be able to configure BlueWatcher as shown before. From a 3 buttons watch you get 6 different commands (or even more). GBA-400 has 5 buttons son with 3 control modes you get 12 commands.

Once "Phone control modes" is implemented, it's easy to include different commands as desired. BlueWatcher 1.1.0 will include next selectable commands:

- Play/Pause
- Next song
- Previous song
- Raise volume
- Lower volume
- Show phone battery
- Silence phone volume (an incoming call is silenced too).

What do you think? The development is near to be released as Beta Version.

See you

Is it works on Sony Xperia Z?
11th April 2015, 07:20 PM |#604  

10 posts
Please ,
FInd my phone is not working right. Everything else is . I got newest version, and 5600b watch.
If screen is turned off this does not work.
If I start application then it works, but not with turned off screen.

edit: Hmm all of the sudden I lost phone control option. g-shock original app also cannot play/stop/next . I rebooted 3x times mobile and cannot get phone control to work, like something is holding something , or something needs to be cleaned, but what ?
I reflashed ROM and now it is back again, I guess some application update did the damage... hmm strange but I not isntalled nothing new....

edit2: With tasker I manager to minimize my bluetooth connection problems. I got car profile, when I connect to my Car bluetooth, in my case bluewatcher disconnects, so I end bluewatcher, wait 2 seconds ,starts g-shock app and it connects to my watch so I didnt lose anything much let say. And I got exit task (when i disconnect from my car bluetooth) that kills g-shock app, stops bluetooth, start bluetooth, waits, starts bluewatcher and he connect to my watch.
regards
Last edited by Godavos; 15th April 2015 at 08:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Godavos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2015, 05:21 AM |#605  

10 posts
It would be great in next release when you receive your watch from service, and someone already mentioned that. That for phone find you leave current notification alert, and add other possbility to create notification with some name like "ALERT" , Then we can intercept that with tasker and do anything we want with it and viola we gained extra key. Or just mount it to some other bluetooth media key and we can also intercept it..
Last edited by Godavos; 16th April 2015 at 08:18 AM.
17th April 2015, 10:28 AM |#606  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Connection Ureliable
I have stb 1000 and a jiayu S3 , pairing and connection seems working,
app give green CONNECTION , but when i push button TEST it give
ERROR : watch not connected.

Sometimes seems that app is stuck, watch B symbol ON but no commands or notifications,
if i close app B symbol disappear on watch (meaning that app was connected but not interact with watch).

There is a debug enabled version of app ?

i have send mail to support@blue.... but no aswer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
casio bluetooth smartwatch whatsapp
Previous Thread Next Thread