XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

 View Poll Results: Have you enabled and use AOKP Ribbons in this ROM daily?

Yes I do!
 
44 Vote(s)
33.08%
Never have, never will...
 
62 Vote(s)
46.62%
I'll start using them now!
 
27 Vote(s)
20.30%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [KITKAT] SchutzhundAOKP - Android Open Kang Project - Desire HD

22nd November 2014, 03:36 PM |#611  
kuroro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
With the RC16 in basketbuild now, everything works fine, except the 'com.android.wallpapercropper' still keeps FC.
 
 
6th December 2014, 08:47 PM |#612  
espmartin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Central Valley, CA
Thanks Meter: 951
 
579 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroro

With the RC16 in basketbuild now, everything works fine, except the 'com.android.wallpapercropper' still keeps FC.

RC17 Fixed (upstream) the wallpaper crash. I have tested it myself - but to upload it has literally taken weeks on my stupid broadband connection...and still won't fully ftp

UPDATE:
With my current internet connection (H20's 4G WiFi), I cannot repo sync 5.0 source I've been running it constantly (with -f), but many repos simply won't download... So please be patient, as I have to run a sync on individual repositories

I also derped with my own manifest, but I fixed that today, so I'm getting closer to a build of an AOKP-flavored Lollipop!

I'll keep y'all up-to-date
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to espmartin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2014, 06:41 PM |#613  
xdagee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 940
 
1,098 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by espmartin

RC17 Fixed (upstream) the wallpaper crash. I have tested it myself - but to upload it has literally taken weeks on my stupid broadband connection...and still won't fully ftp

UPDATE:
With my current internet connection (H20's 4G WiFi), I cannot repo sync 5.0 source I've been running it constantly (with -f), but many repos simply won't download... So please be patient, as I have to run a sync on individual repositories

I also derped with my own manifest, but I fixed that today, so I'm getting closer to a build of an AOKP-flavored Lollipop!

I'll keep y'all up-to-date

still waiting...
The Following User Says Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2015, 02:45 PM |#614  
Lapyyyyyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 65
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Where is an update?! Any news?! Tell us, if will not.
23rd January 2015, 12:21 AM |#615  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Does it work with Inspire 4G?
24th January 2015, 08:45 AM |#616  
komikaze's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_san

Does it work with Inspire 4G?

Of course it works with inspire 4g , but you need to to flash "inspire mod" as an extra step to prevent tiny sound and obtain right gps file
17th April 2015, 01:44 AM |#617  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
any news??

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Leozaors For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2015, 10:17 AM |#618  
MaximilianPs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pesaro
Thanks Meter: 10
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
This is the problem:
When I install the gapps it won't boot anymore.
Actually I'm not able to flash TWRP 'cause my pc (win8.1) won't recocgnize the phone in fastboot...
so I'm stuck any advice please ? O.o
17th April 2015, 12:27 PM |#619  
rjand's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 554
 
1,105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximilianPs

This is the problem:
When I install the gapps it won't boot anymore.
Actually I'm not able to flash TWRP 'cause my pc (win8.1) won't recocgnize the phone in fastboot...
so I'm stuck any advice please ? O.o

Check the TWRP thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780164, there is a ready file there which you place in the root of your sdcard, reboot to bootloader and select fastboot and it will update your recovery for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to rjand For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes