Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

**Unofficial and slightly maverick British Z2 Thread.**

16th April 2015, 10:15 AM |#101  
Flag Toon
Thanks Meter: 24

86 posts
More
Thumbs down
Yep got my update yesterday on unlocked device on 3 network. Finding that the camera is horrid and I miss the close all button and for some reason in the service menu (*#*#7378423#*#*) under service settings Network Mode is now N/A? I do like the design and it's very swishy and nice looking, but they need to update the camera software ASAP it's minging..

16th April 2015, 10:34 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 11

76 posts
I have the standard new update makes it feel snappier feeling at the moment.

I had to hunt to turn on smart lock/smart face unlock as after I upgraded as it wasn't in the security options. I had to go to Security > Advanced > Trusted Agents and enable Smart Lock (Google).

For me its a really good feature to have when I am at home/trusted places. Unlocking via PIN/Password is a tad annoying!
16th April 2015, 11:46 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Got the 5.0.2 update yesterday on 3!
For some reason I can't remove pass code for my lockscreen. Meaning I am forced to have a password on my screen lock. Anyone have an idea why that is?
16th April 2015, 11:49 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Noticed a couple of bugs. Apps2SD doesn't actually work as it seems to move the data files to SD Card 0 (internal storage) which defeats the purpose. Also bluetooth unlock is no longer available for the smartband which is something that I really liked.
17th April 2015, 12:34 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 11

76 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashim

Noticed a couple of bugs. Apps2SD doesn't actually work as it seems to move the data files to SD Card 0 (internal storage) which defeats the purpose. Also bluetooth unlock is no longer available for the smartband which is something that I really liked.

Are you talking about smart lock (as it is now called in 5.0)? I had to manually enable the trusted agent to get smart lock available for trusted devices, face unlock and trusted places. My SRS-X1 speak keeps my device unlocked when its connected.
17th April 2015, 01:14 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkalainen

Are you talking about smart lock (as it is now called in 5.0)? I had to manually enable the trusted agent to get smart lock available for trusted devices, face unlock and trusted places. My SRS-X1 speak keeps my device unlocked when its connected.

Yeah the thing is my smart band is only recognised as an NFC device. Which means I can only unlock my phone via NFC rather than the Bluetooth connection like before. So currently to unlock I have to swipe up from the lock screen then get my smart band at just the right angle so that I can get my phone to unlock via NFC. Its obviously a lot faster and less cumbersome to just do it via pattern than mess around with it so that's what I have to do for now. Smart band doesn't show up as a Bluetooth device.
Last edited by Kashim; 19th April 2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason: school boy error
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread