ROM for everyone! MBN Creator.

Search This thread

thals1992

Sep 26, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
www.uidnation.com
Here's what I got for the SE, which I do not own by the way... Unpacking the SM-W750V_VRU0ANC2_R.csc file using smd-tool gives you a DPP.bin file which when unzipped gives you 3 folders and another .bin file. The csc.mbn is in the Samsung folder and has already been unpacked into a separate folder labeled CSC however the files are still encrypted so maybe when @-W_O_L_F- has time he can look through everything. By the way, due to Verizon's lack of support for the SCH-I930 Odyssey, no new firmware, I'm on the Dev Prev of 8.1 and still able to flash csc.mbn though I did notice these 2 dsm files, one old and one that appeared with an update, that would explain why some changes don't stick. The Samsung.CSC.MARCO_VERIZON.dsm.xml is why I move the files created by the mbn tool to C:Windows\System32\CSC...
@thals1992 Do you have your original csc.mbn from you Odyssey? Mine seems to have gone missing... :p
I don't think I have it anymore. I'll take a look, but no guarantees since my hard drive died.

Vespiras

Jan 12, 2013
Hi mates, first of all I would like to congratz WOLF for this tool !
I have a short question :

Do someone know a piece of software of the same kind for Nokia devices ?

I have a Lumia 532 and I would love to created a ROM with custom ProvXML and Bootstrap it with wap-provisionning doc and also modify Registry. If someone knows a trick or something, it would be great and I would pay you a coffee !
Thanks a lot ! :D

*EDIT* :
I found Windows Phone Internals tools, which seems to be great ! I will boot in flashmode, then try to unlock bootloader, to root the device. after this, I should be able to modify registry and informations at will !

*EDIT 2* :
Windows Phone Internals tool is not supporting Lumia 530- series ... Crual world.

Last edited:
Reactions: ca_guri01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cook your own MBN with several clicks!

MBNCreator.png
    • Choose tweaks you want
    • Add something new directly to file content if you're a cool dev
    • Change phone model if you have Neo or Odyssey
    • Flash your phone without huge .wp8 file or dangerous fakeROM

This tool supports both WP8 and WP8.1 (all tweaks are compatible) and any Samsung WP8 phone.
    This tool supports flashing via latest WP8.1 bootloader, but custom CSC doesn't work on latest FW!

MBN Creator can be used to flash ANY mbn file.
    1. Copy file "csc.mbn" to the same folder where you have MBN Creator.
    2. Open the tool.
    3. Don't click "create", go straight to flash dialog.
    nice work buddy :good:
    Another testing version

New version has log, so you can see if something went wrong during flashing process.
    View attachment 2960722
    This is full successful log.
    MBN Creator with flashing feature

This is new testing version of MBN Creator. It can flash generated file to the phone. No fakeROM needed (and used). Should work with all Samsung WP8 phones, but tested on my 8750 only. Everything is done right but I don't want to do HR as a final test.

If it works fine fakeROM project will be closed.
    Sorry for the trouble but I have another question about the tool.

What is the difference between Bootstrap and Basic in the Capabalities unlock menu?

Thanks.

Pd: Does it exist a way to edit the mbn files? Because I've been doing some test with my Ativ S and each time that I want to add something new to my mbn I have to do a new one.
    Bootstrap unlocks only one capability needed by EnableAllSideloading. Like BootstrapSamsung does.
    Basic unlocks the same capabilities as wolfROM.

A way to edit mbn files: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2429741