FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[PORT] Note 3 File Manager

923 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,989
 
By _alex74_, Recognized Themer on 16th January 2014, 02:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
[PORT] Note 3 File Manager

Here we go for Note 3 File Manager for our Galaxy Tab 3.
All credits goes to @android.zealot.fervor in his original thread.
I've just modded it a little as screenshots below:




It is a flashable zip, install through recommended last philz recovery(click on image in my signature)
Just in case before flashing it, use a root explorer, go to system/app and rename SecTabletMyFiles.apk in SecTabletMyFiles.bpk, then reboot and flash. If encounter Fc clear data in app settings and try again.

It is tested on my Tab 3 8", so should work even on others

DOWNLOAD LINK
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _alex74_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th January 2014, 10:53 AM |#2  
android.zealot.fervor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,574
 
More
THANKS for crediting me

!《TESERFE》!
18th January 2014, 02:26 PM |#3  
abdoel_046's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _alex74_

[PORT] Note 3 File Manager

Here we go for Note 3 File Manager for our Galaxy Tab 3.
All credits goes to @android.zealot.fervor in his original thread.
I've just modded it a little as screenshots below:




It is a flashable zip, install through recommended last philz recovery(click on image in my signature)
Just in case before flashing it, use a root explorer, go to system/app and rename SecTabletMyFiles.apk in SecTabletMyFiles.bpk, then reboot and flash. If encounter Fc clear data in app settings and try again.

It is tested on my Tab 3 8", so should work even on others

DOWNLOAD LINK

what this mod support for Odexed Rom Or Only support for Deodexed Rom?
18th January 2014, 06:17 PM |#4  
_alex74_'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag FVG
Thanks Meter: 1,989
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoel_046

what this mod support for Odexed Rom Or Only support for Deodexed Rom?

i do not use odexed roms, so cannot answer, but i think will not until you will not create a .odex file for this apk(my knowledge on odex are nearly null infact, in my opinion no need to use them)
19th January 2014, 05:15 PM |#5  
abdoel_046's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _alex74_

i do not use odexed roms, so cannot answer, but i think will not until you will not create a .odex file for this apk(my knowledge on odex are nearly null infact, in my opinion no need to use them)

already test for stock rom Odexed and Work perfectly by deleting files "SecTabletMyFiles.odex"

Thanks For share
31st March 2015, 02:30 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Sorry, I just wondering if somebody still have this ?
Thanks in advice,
17th April 2015, 02:22 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Pls re up file, link is broken.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes