Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][STOCK JB 4.1.2][I8190/N/L]★R-Mod-v3★[21/6/2014][AROMA]

9th February 2015, 05:41 PM |#321  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
EDIT POST -
Many thanks for your hard work Ronin, this is a great rom. I decided to flash it and see how i got on but there are just a couple of bugs I'm hoping your good self or someone could help me with....

After flashing the extras pack, System.ui stopped working so had to revert to your mod rom only
Splanner widget does not work from removed apps zip, TouchWiz stopping intermittently too after flashing.

I have the NFC version if it helps, hope someone can help me!!

Thanks again for all your hard work Ronin!
Last edited by lostbhoy; 11th February 2015 at 09:39 AM. Reason: update my status, bug report

9th February 2015, 06:22 PM |#322  
Thanks Meter: 29

75 posts
Hello Ronin,

just a few thoughts on your rom: fast, smooth, great features, ... BUT I have 2 "bugs":
1) enabling the option, that the display stays on while loading in developer menu is disabled after every reboot
2) the translucent bar at the top is not activated after the boot. I have to pull down the bar and when moving it back, then the bar gets and stays transparent ... strange ...

Any fast and dirty hack for this?

Thanx,

Markus.
4th March 2015, 04:32 PM |#323  
Thanks Meter: 14

58 posts
More
Hi mystic @ronin790
Now I've the CWMTouch 6.0.2.7 on my I8190N...it's able to flash your ROM or I have to change the recovery?

Edit: Solved. I've upgraded to TWRP 2.8
Last edited by TheBlackJester; 4th March 2015 at 06:43 PM.
31st March 2015, 06:48 PM |#324  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 22

129 posts
More
What a Guy.
Everyone should thank ronin790 for all the work in making the Rom including addons after finishing the Rom and answering and solving problems even though he hasnt got this phone anymore.
That my friends is what you call dedication to which i wish other Rom devs should look upto with envy and try to follow.
I havent even got the Rom installed but ive been looking around the S3 Mini forums for the last few weeks and seen his name crop up everywhere.
So i thought id just Thank the man for all the work he has done and time spent helping others and through following the threads ive learned quite a bit too,so once again.

Thankyou Ronin.

Savvy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to savvy1968 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2015, 08:29 AM |#325  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 281

1,669 posts
More
So there's will be no update?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
13th April 2015, 02:49 PM |#326  
Thanks Meter: 17

243 posts
More
this rom support f2fs filesystem??? thanks
14th April 2015, 12:37 AM |#327  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 281

1,669 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbezerra

this rom support f2fs filesystem??? thanks

No.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
14th April 2015, 03:50 PM |#328  
Thanks Meter: 12

34 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by savvy1968

Everyone should thank ronin790 for all the work in making the Rom including addons after finishing the Rom and answering and solving problems even though he hasnt got this phone anymore.
That my friends is what you call dedication to which i wish other Rom devs should look upto with envy and try to follow.
I havent even got the Rom installed but ive been looking around the S3 Mini forums for the last few weeks and seen his name crop up everywhere.
So i thought id just Thank the man for all the work he has done and time spent helping others and through following the threads ive learned quite a bit too,so once again.

Thankyou Ronin.

Savvy

+1
So true.
You can't say anything more.

sq-air
Yesterday, 02:24 PM |#329  
Thanks Meter: 17

243 posts
More
How can i get the toggles like this on the center of this image?

What i have to do? What i have to install on aroma installer?

Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread